41

"Let's spice it up tonight." Nova's words filled the quiet elevator.

I raised a brow in confusion, "Spice what up?" I questioned, wondering what she was referring to.

"I'll show you when we get off." She explained as the elevator came to a halt. I wanted to know what she was up to tonight.

Once the doors dinged open I stepped off right after she did, following behind her through the almost empty house.

I assume most of the workers were at Donovan's party already.

She led me through a dimly lit hallway until we approached some stainless steel double doors at the end. "Totally not creepy." I lazily rolled my eyes as she held the door open for me. When I stepped through the doors I noticed the staircase leading downward.

They have an underground? and more importantly, they have stairs?

"Does the staircase go up to the sixth floor too?" I questioned as we descended down and Nova hummed.

"I've always wondered what you guys would do incase of a fire." I admitted, thinking that the only way they got up and down was from the elevator.

"Probably die," she joked and shortly after we made it to the other door at the bottom of the staircase.

"Ladies first." She motioned her hand through the door she was holding open.

"How kind of you." I smiled and walked through the door.

And when I heard the echo of my heels clicking on the ground beneath me, I wondered where we were.

But as I walked deeper the motion sensor lights lit up, revealing that the rather empty sounding area was actually a parking garage.

Which was far from empty.

My eyes darted around, noticing the various types of cars, some looking like they dated back to at least the 60's.

"These are all yours?" I asked Nova, walking past each unique car.

She smirked. "No, but we could take any one you desire." and upon hearing that I was able to choose from any of the following in here, my mind quickly went to the ones I had my eye on when I first walked in.

But as I walked further in, it was like I couldn't pick just one.

"Have you ever played Asphalt 8?" I asked.

A slight chuckle left her mouth. "Yes I have." she confirmed.

"You know that's what this looks like right?" I said, noticing that some of the cars in here were even in the game.

"I was going for a Tony Stark type of vibe." she further explained. But before I could respond a gasp fell from my lips.

"You guys have motorcycles?!" I breathed out seeing three of them lined next to each other.

Nova hummed in response, "Noah had bought one first and then he made me get one cause he didn't want to look stupid." she said.

You were definitely able to tell which one was Noah's and which one was Novas. Mostly because Noah's had a bunch of stickers plastered on it while the other one was just matte black.