chapter 25 the kindergarten

The crystal gems warped back to their headquarters in shock, "is homeworld going to try and attack earth again!? Is this another plan by the diamonds!?", the pearl said, panicking and pacing around. Amethyst stayed quiet, she saw Steven and his mother there, they seemed just as confused as they where, she wished she could speak with them but knew for sure something was up about them and the crystal gems, she knew nothing about homeworld but Pearl's mentioning of "the diamonds", confirmed her theory that this blue diamond must be someone special.

"I think I also heard that peridot or whatever she's called mention the kindergartens too!", rose said, sounding very serious, everyone turned to look at Amethyst when she said this, pearl looked disgusted, "we must never let a terrible mistake like that ever happen again!", she dramatically vowed to rose. Amethyst couldn't take how everyone looked at her and stormed off to beach city, maybe eating some food would make her feel better, no one, not ever rose, who she felt very close with chased after her, they just kept theorising about what the peridot would be doing on earth.

"So, how are we going to fix this, my diamond?", lapis asked. Her and blue diamond stood in front of the destroyed barn. "I don't know", blue said, picking up a large chunk of what used to be the walls and throwing it, "let's just look around and see if there's anything we will like in here!".

They both surprisingly found a lot of interesting things in the barn, old tapes of TV shows, a guitar and one thing that blue really liked, white shorts with stereotypical green alien heads printed on it. "Look at this beautiful work of fashion", blue proclaimed, quickly putting on the shorts and pulling up her dress to show lapis. "My diamond you look beautiful!", lapis said, admiring blue's amazing fashion sense, "but may I ask, what is that on your legs.." She gestured down to the weird white hair and plushie feet. "Oh I've been on this planet for so long I've started to grow hair!" Blue explained, lapis looked at blue with wonder in her eyes, "may I touch it" Lapis asked, "you may", blue replied.

As lapis was stroking the glorious leg hair of her diamond, the familar mr universe van pulled up right behind them, "Hey guys I'm just wondering if you want a ride home-", Greg stopped, in shock of what he was seeing, then noticing the barn, "what are you-THE BARN!", he yelled as lapis let go of blue and panicked, "IM SO SORRY IT WAS MY FAULT I DROPPED IT!!!", lapis apologised as Greg ran to the remains of the barn to see the damage. "You dropped it!?", Greg looked at lapis with shock and confusion. "Yeah she dropped it on me!" Blue joked, Greg looked at her horrified, "BLUE WHY DO YOU KEEP MEETING THESE CRAZY PEOPLE!".

During this, steven was walking around beach city with Connie, he was telling her about the recent events with peridot. "So, we don't know who she is but my mum said she works for yellow diamond, who is her mean sister" Steven said to Connie. suddenly, something grabbed Steven from behind and picked him up, it was amethyst! "Hey! Ste-man how ya doing?", she asked, putting him back on the ground and high fiving him. "Amethyst you scared me", Steven said, getting up. "Who's this girl here? Is she your girlfriend??", amethyst joked, pointing to connie, both Steven and Connie blushed in unison.

"Are you another one of Steven's gem friends?", Connie asked amethyst, "I guess so, anyway it's great to see you guys back with the other gems it hasn't been going so great", amethyst said, Steven wondered if the crystal gems had saw her looking at him back at the warps and she was yelled at for it. "Why? Is it because of peridot?", steven asked, his tone sympathetic. "Kinda", she replied, stuffing a hotdog in her mouth, "the rest of the gems where weird to me about it, they say peridot is trying to do something to my home", she said with food in her mouth. "Your....home?", Steven asked, interested in what she meant.

The Mr universe van returned to the home in mostly awkward silence, lapis was terrified of Greg using his influence over her diamond to punish her for the barn, blue was scared Greg saw lapis touching her leg hair and Greg was just shocked at how blue's friends kept appearing and destroying stuff. As they got out they saw Steven, amethyst and Connie walking up to the house, blue quickly got out to greet them.