chapter 26 meeting the others

The three of them warped back home, Steven felt so proud of himself, he really showed that traitorous crystal gem who's boss! Amethyst on the other hand was having some doubts and guilt, Steven read her mind and saw those worries and went to comfort her. "Don't worry, my mum didn't damage your kindergarten or kill pearl", Steven said, putting his hand on Amethyst's shoulder "it was mostly a fake attack to only slightly hurt her and we promise we won't lie to you and will show you all the Amethysts"

To congratulate Steven and amethyst blue ordered them food. Steven had never had fast food delivered and was very excited, Amethyst was too, it quickly put her mind off her worries and she now only thought of all the food she was going to be eating. They ordered a lot of food, Greg was rich from his music career so they where able to without spending an amount that would effect them, and Greg never spent too much anyway, preferring to live a life far away from luxury.

Amethyst and steven quickly ate the food and discussed their plan to take her to see the other amethysts with blue. "The other ones are in space quite far from here but I could easily take you there in my ship", blue said, amethyst stopped eating and now dedicated all her time to listening to blue carefully, "that place where they are is also a place where humans live but quite a sad place for me, I used to go there to mourn a lot", this peaked Steven's interest and he nearly dropped his fries when listening.

"Humans!? Living with gems!?", Steven exclaimed, nearly spitting out his fries. "Not really like that...erm the name of this place is awfully misleading they call it a human zoo but its nothing like that...", blue became quite nervous, the name and the idea of the zoo must sound terrifying to humans. "Pink diamond, really liked humans so she took them to live there in space, they just live there they're not watched and mocked like what humans do in animal zoos", she tried to explain, fearing Steven would think gems are now crazy and kidnap humans.

"Pink diamond liked humans?", Steven asked, he regretted it after as mentioning pink diamond usually really upset blue and his father always warned him to never mention her. Amethyst looked at the both of them confused, "pink diamond? Who's that?", she asked, this shocked blue, those crystal gems really sheltered her from everything to do with her true homeworld. "you'll learn at the zoo, it's a very long....and sad story", blue said, becoming quieter and sadder.

Greg finally got home from work and was surprised to see amethyst still there, "what are you guys talking about?", he asked them in a friendly voice, waving to amethyst who excitedly waved back. "Greg, I need you for something", blue suddenly said, her tone serious, "what is it?", Greg asked, sounding concerned. "Amethyst spent her whole life away from her family, her fellow gems, ones who are just like her and spent her entire life with the crystal gems", blue said in a sad voice, gesturing to amethyst who was still smiling at greg "I know where her fellow amethysts are but you and steven will need to come with me", this confused Greg why would he need to come to space for gem things?

"Where would you be taking me and steven?", he asked, quite protective of his son and fearing blue would take them somewhere very dangerous. "It sounds bad but the name is a lie, it's called the zoo, the human zoo, it was a creation of pink diamond", blue knew he'd react to this badly so nudged Steven to get him to explain. "NO! BLUE WE ARE NOT GOING TO SOME ZOO FOR HUMANS! ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Greg yelled, this upset amethyst and she looked away from him and crossed her arms. "DAD PLEASE!" Steven pleaded, "we need to do this for amethyst, she's my friend and she really looks up to you too! and my mum could weaken the crystal gems by doing this!", Greg rolled his eyes, "fine but I'm not becoming some attraction for aliens!" He told blue.

Blue woke up lapis and got everyone on the warp-pad, this will be a very important moment for Steven, his first time in space, his first time in the diamond ship that will one day become his. They warped to korea, where blue and Greg met. Blue diamond stood atop a mountain and raised her left arm, suddenly a giant blue ship shaped like a left arm appeared from the ground and flew into the air. "Wow mum, I can't believe I finally get to see your ship!", Steven said as he looked up in wonder. Blue summoned her wings and grabbed Steven and Greg, lapis also summoned her wings and grabbed pearl and amethyst and flew them into the middle of the hand, a small circle opened up and they entered it, then the hand closed.

Steven looked around, amazed at all the rooms and high tech machines used to pilot the ship, amethyst looked out the windows of the main piloting room and saw that they where above earth, she couldn't believe this was actually happening, she was finally having her dream come true!

Blue returned to her true form and sat on her throne and placed her left arm on a control panel, light covered her arm, now she could move and control the ship properly. "It's been a while since I've been here", Greg said, sitting on blue's shoulder, "I remember when you and my diamond used to have what you called make out sessions in front of the windows looking down earth", pearl wispered, this made blue blush purple and quickly tell her to leave and show steven and amethyst around.

Pearl went to see Steven and amethyst who where just outside the main control room. "Welcome to my diamond's ship", pearl formally said, bowing to them both, "Hey there! You're nothing like the pearl I know", amethyst loudly greeted, slightly angering pearl,"I will show you around the many rooms here and afterwards take you back to the main control room", pearl continued, in her most polite voice.