chapter 13 a fly around earth

"It's sad these won't last forever", Steven said, he was sitting with his mother and eating some of the remaining cookie cats he had left."Hey mum?", Steven said, lightly tapping his mother's hand to get her attention, "didn't you say there was some way you could preserve these with technology from your homeworld?" He asked. Blue looked back to him and smiled, "I'll try and find a way but I'm not sure", she said.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, pearl went to see who it was and opened the door, Connie came running in, excitedly yelling, "I'm so happy my parents said I could come over again! I have a awesome idea!", she quickly ran to steven and blue. "Miss Connie, we did not know you'd be here", pearl said, following after her, "I'm sorry it was unannounced I just really wanted to see blue diamond!", she replied very quickly. "Why?", blue asked, raising an eyebrow.

"OK ok you may call my crazy but please listen to this idea I have" Connie said, "so my parents are super strict and I barely go anywhere, Steven and you are my only friends and I'm wondering if, with your cool water wings, could we explore a bit?". Steven loved this idea and quickly started also telling blue he'd love this, "mum please do this! Me and Connie can fly on your back or in your arms and you can show me and her all sorts of cool gem things!", he said.

"My diamond, I don't think this will be safe" pearl said, blue looked at pearl and said, "I'm a diamond I'm very sure I can do it", pearl started to become quite scared of blue's tone of voice maybe she angered her diamond, "n-no I don't mean you can't my diamond I just-I am not sure they could both fit" pearl explained but blue's harsh tone and expression didn't change, "their sizes won't matter if I don't stick to this small form of mine" she said, this interested Connie and she asked, "Mrs universe what do you mean? Is this not your form?", this finally changed blue's mood and distracted her from pearl and and she said to Connie, "do you want to see the real blue diamond?", Connie quickly nodded back, Steven also yelled "yes!!" Not long after.

"Well, miss maheswaran, for us to travel around the world and see the remains of gem life here and witness the true form of me you must do one thing for me!" Blue said, laying back in her seat, Steven sighed and complained "awww come on mum!", but Connie stopped him and said, "what is it? I'll do anything". "It's simple, can I try your glasses!" Blue said, giving Connie a goofy looking smile. Connie quickly gave blue her big, purple tinted glasses and blue started to wear them and pose in many ridiculous positions, both Steven and pearl laughed at these many poses and steven took photos with his phone, while pearl made sure to memorise them for future art.

"So miss how do I look?" Blue asked Connie, as she posed laying on the couch, "I'm sorry I can't see without them", Connie said, trying to see without her glasses, her eyes looked so small without them. Blue moved the glasses above her eyes and onto her forehead and stopped posing, "I can help you with that!" She said but blue pearl quickly wispered to her, "my diamond are you sure you can heal a human?", blue looked down at pearl and said, "of course I've healed animals and all sorts,this girl won't be magically unique and immune to my powers and if i cant heal her steven can try!".

Blue sat Connie down and stood in front of her, "ok miss this will seem weird but I promise you will see perfectly after this", she also kept Steven next to her, she wanted to show him how to properly use healing powers. "Watch me very carefully" blue said to steven, preparing to heal connie. She put her hand over her gem and it started to glow, soon her hand over the gem was covered in a wavy blue energy, blue stuck two fingers out and slowly moved the glowing hand onto Connie's forehead, Steven watched closely, he wanted to try and test this out later but was scared of what would happen if it went wrong.

As blue's 2 fingers touched Connie's head the energy soon covered blue and connie's entire body,her eyes began to glow white and bright, Steven had to step back and cover his eyes as the light was so bright. but not long after,the light faded and everything seemed to have gone back to normal. "Alright you should be ok after that", blue said, moving her hand off Connie, Connie nervously opened her eyes and looked around the room, then to steven and then to blue, "can you see me well?" Steven asked Connie, getting close up to her, "give her some time" blue quietly said to steven, moving him slightly away from her.