chapter 29 gareg, stayvaan and laysuh

Steven looked at his surroundings in shock, this was it, the human zoo. As he stood in the fake water that took him here, three people caught his attention. It was his father and two other people, all of them where wearing the exact same clothes.

"DAD!", Steven yelled, running to his father to hug him, "Steven!? She put you in here too!?", Greg exclaimed, running to his son and hugging him tightly. "Yeah! But I don't know why!? Is she trying to hide us!?", Steven asked his father, he felt so hurt that his mother was treating him, the son of a diamond in such a way.

"Gareg! Is this your friend!", one of the humans who was with Greg said, this human was a tall, dark skinned man with brown hair and the other one was a pale woman with blond hair and green eyes. "Wy-6, this is my son Steven!", Greg replied, Greg had already found friends in the zoo and had become a known name across all the other humans here. "Greetings stayvaan!", wy-6 said, "Hello there stayvaan! I am jay-10", the blond human also said.

As they where speaking, another person shot out the water, this time a woman. "Did mum bring another person here!?", Steven said, looking back at the person, "wait a minute...", Greg said, looking closer and realising how familiar that person looked as they got up, "blue-blue!? What are you doing here!?", Greg gasped and ran to see her.

"Hey Greg!", blue said, in her human disguise, "they took my shorts", she huffed. "You're also here?", Steven asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh my! you also know this new girl?", wy-6 asked Steven. "Erm yeah...me and her are family", he replied, weired out by how these humans acted and spoke. "Why did you put us in here!", Greg said to blue, he was mad but tried to keep calm. "Erm...", blue looked at the floor embarrassed, "ok...this is really stupid but I kinda got too scared to explain to the gems that you and steven are special", she studdered, trying to make eye contact with greg, "soo....I had a bit of a brain fart and just put you guys there and was planning to get you back when I'm able to go home but then I felt bad right after so I came here in My disguise to save you!". Greg face palmed at this, he knew blue could be kinda stupid but this was next level, "well at least you're here now", he mumbled under his breath.

Jay-10 and wy-6 quickly ran to blue to greet her and ask her name, Steven followed after them and looked at blue as they spoke to her, he was also very angry at her. "What is your name miss!", jay-10 asked blue diamond, this made her think for a while, going through all the fake human names she used over the years to find a good one. "I am.... Lisa hannigan!", blue proudly told them, Greg face palmed again and wispered "oh my god" to himself as Steven cringed. "Oh hello there laysuh welcome to our home!", wy-6 said.

Suddenly, while where all speaking, the pink earrings everyone wore started to light up and a voice came from them. "Hello everyone, you must be very hungry right now", the voice said, everyone in the zoo quickly agreed with this and went to plants where purple fruits appeared. "What is this...", blue said, playing with her earrings. "You don't know? Don't you run this place!?", Steven questioned her as he ate the fruit. "Gareg today the fruit is purple!" Wy-6 exclaimed to Greg, the people of the zoo really seemed to love him. "Honestly...I barely looked into this place, its my first time actually looking at the people here", blue whispered to steven.

"Laysuh! Here you go!", jay-10 said, suddenly appearing from behind Steven and giving blue one of the purple fruits, blue looked down at it and gave it to Steven when no one looked. As everyone ate the fruits the voice appeared again, "are you enjoying the fruit?", it asked, all the humans said they loved the food right after in unison, it creeped blue out. "What a strange place you made...pink" she whispered to herself, thinking back to all the memories she had of pink diamond talking about the zoo and people.

"Now it is time to play!" The voice said, all the humans started to roll down hills and laugh, Greg joined in but Steven and blue just looked at eachother. "Mum, get me out of here!", Steven complained, blue just looked at the humans and gulped, thinking about how weird this place this, "I'll try", she said to steven. "Come on you two, play along!", Greg said, coming up to see them after he saw they didn't follow him to "play". Blue reluctantly agreed and rolled down a hill, "maybe this isn't as bad as I thought", she said to Greg, Steven followed after, but he was having no fun at all.