chapter 30 face to face with yellow diamond

Blue diamond had now mysteriously disappeared and Greg was now stuck with all these people during this ritual with Steven watching on the outside, now it was time for this "choosening". The voice in the earrings said the name of 2 humans to step in the circle and when they both stepped in they started to kiss and hold hands, now it became obvious to Greg and steven was this thing was. "IS THIS SOME KINDA MATCHMAKING THING!?", Greg exclaimed, steven just watched on in horror fearing his father may be next.

"Jay-10 please step into the center of the circle", the voice commanded, before walking into the circle she said to Greg, "who ever is choosened to be with you will be very special gareg!". Greg looked back to his son, terrified, "steven help me", he wispered, but Steven was powerless they could only hope he won't be chosen. "Gareg please step into the center of the circle", their hopes where sadly useless.

The humans clapped and congratulated Greg as he was chosen but he stayed still he didnt walk into the circle. "gareg! Jay-10 is waiting for you!", wy-6 said, pushing Greg towards her, Steven knew that if his mother was here she'd be literally foaming at the mouth and fighting people for Greg so maybe it's a good thing she ran away. As greg was pushed further and further to jay-10 by wy-6 he yelled, "HOLD ON! This isn't how we do this!", silencing everyone who was cheering just moments ago.

"Back on earth we choosened who ever we wanted! We fell on love on our own!" Greg attempted to explain to the humans, Steven joined in, "my parents weren't told by a voice to choosen eachother they did it by themselves!", he said. The humans all thought about this, "well them....I CHOOSE GAREG!" Wy-6 proclaimed, soon after every other human ran to Greg proclaiming that they have choosened him. "NOOOOO' I CHOOSEN NONE OF YOU", Greg screamed, the humans all freaked out at this, falling to the floor and crying. "Wait, don't cry", Greg said, trying to stop literally every other human besides himself and his son stop hysterically crying and throwing themselves around. Steven pulled him away, "dad what do we do", he said, looking up to his dad scared as everyone shrieked. "Is this hurt??? Gareg has hurt us!???? Why has gareg hurt us??? Take this hurt away!!!" The humans cried and reached their hands to space.

The doors suddenly opened and amethyst guards ran into the zoo, trying their best to calm the crying humans down, "let's get out of here!", Steven yelled, pointing his dad to the now open door and running to it as fast as they could. "Where do you two think you're going!", an amethyst guard yelled, picking them both up and taking them away. They where taken to a room filled with all sorts of other amethysts and in the middle stood the amethyst Steven knew, she looked scared. "Steven! Greg!, these new amethysts they are....they are", she studdered as they all laughed. "THEY'RE ALL SO GREAT!" She yelled, laughing at how she scared Steven and Greg. "These guys are just like me! Blue was right!". Amethyst ran to steven and greg hugging them "And what are you guys wearing!?", she laughed.

But their reunion was cut short as the door opened revealing holly blue agate. "WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING! GET TO WORK!" She shrieked, pulling the amethysts around and pushing all sitting gems too the ground, "NOT ONLY IS BLUE DIAMOND HERE, BUT YELLOW IS! AND YOU ACT LIKE THIS!? GET TO WORK NOW!, all the Amethysts stood up and quickly ran out, saluting her, Steven and greg followed after, hiding amongst them, "get out of here now, just go through that door!", Amethyst told them, pushing them to a random door that lead to a very pink corridor.

As they opened the door they where met by a large pink room with pillows on the floor, and large pillars. the door closed as soon as they stepped in and steven wasn't able to open it anymore, they were locked in. In this room where many bubbles, with gems in them, pink gems, Steven looked up wondering what they where. "Are those gems in there?", Greg asked his son, "it seems so", Steven replied. Their conversation was suddenly cut short as Steven randomly burst into tears and fell to the floor this also triggered his powers and made Greg start to cry too.