chapter 53 the new house guest

"Your clarity I promise I was not hurt by your words so please stop crying.", holly blue agate pleaded to blue diamond over the diamond-line. Amethyst had called blue to see how Steven and beach city was but holly blue quickly took it over to speak with blue herself, as soon as blue saw her she burst into tears as she felt horrible about how she treated holly blue when they last met, blue's crying was very ugly, snot was all over her face and she was gasping for air.

"Mum?", Steven asked, opening the door to her room to see her sobbing to holly blue in complete darkness besided the light of the diamond line, holly blue quickly saw Steven and gasped, "isn't that the human from the zoo?", she asked blue, blue turned around and waved Steven away, "yeah...", she sniffed, rubbing her nose with her sleeve, putting sticky blue snot everywhere, "listen, erm, I was planning to take Amethyst to where I am with that human but how about I take you there too, I need to explain a lot and since you're my most trusted agate, I'll show you everything when we get there", holly blue quickly saluted her diamond, "of course your clarity I'd love that".

When the screen disappeared holly blue threw the diamond line back to amethyst. "blue diamond wants us both to go to her base!", she loudly proclaimed, "oh, earth?", amethyst asked, the other amethysts where behind her and started to whisper among eachother, "my diamond can't possibly live on that useless planet!", holly exclaimed. Holly blue pointed to all the Amethysts "and when I'm gone you all better be on your best behaviour! I don't want you hideous chunks of earth doing anything out of line you hear me!", the other amethysts just laughed her off as she shrieked to them about how to be the best gem for their diamond.

"Why where you talking to that weird lady from the zoo?", Steven asked blue who had now stopped her ugly wailing, "I felt so bad about how mean to her I was when we left, if only I told her why we where actually there", blue confessed, "so as a apology you're taking her to earth?", Steven replied, blue nodded, taking off her snot covered jacket, "she's going to stay with us for a while, I want to talk with her"-"WHAT!? MUM PLEASE NO! LAPIS WENT THROUGH SO MUCH WITH HER BORING-NESS", Steven cried.

Amethyst and Holly blue excitedly waited together in the zoo for blue's ship, amethyst was mostly thinking about food, she missed it so much, she had to rob a bit from some of the humans, holly was just happy to see her diamond. The ship appeared and out stepped pearl who lead them in. Blue diamond was sitting at the controll room in her original giant form and waved to amethyst, Holly saluted and ran to her diamond's side. "I have a lot to tell you", blue said, "you'll be quite shocked to where we are going", "the amethyst said we are going to earth, is that true, my diamond?", holly asked, looking back to the amethyst speaking to pearl and then running to the back room she was in when she first came to the zoo. Blue nodded, "yes, I live there and those humans from the zoo I took, they live with me", holly covered her mouth to stop her gasp, "my diamond, I never expected you to love humans this much, from all my time at pink's zoo I never grew much attachment to them". "I understand that holly, the zoo humans are very different, and the humans I live with are unlike any other, I can't wait for you to fully meet them".

Lapis paced around, terrified, "why is blue diamond bringing HER here! Did she not hear how annoying she was and how much I complained about her!?", lapis cried, Steven was sitting on the couch watching her, Greg was next to him, looking at all the TV adds his songs and himself where featured in. "My mum said she felt super guilty about the zoo incident", Steven said, lapis stopped and stared at him, "is she KIDDING!? Literally everyone wanted to do that with holly blue agate, she's the most unlikeable, weirdo and has those stupid weird hair horn things!", lapis knelt down on the ground, she was now exhausted from all the ranting she did, "Steven don't tell her I said this but blue diamond can be pretty stupid", Steven nodded slowly while greg laughed, "she's done so many ridiculous things and this is one of them! I wish yellow or white told her no more, like what was she thinking with that new hairstyle!? She looked way more pretty before I got trapped in the mirror.

As lapis complained the warp suddenly activated and she covered her mouth and hid behind the couch, there stood blue diamond, holly blue agate, pearl and amethyst. "Hey ste-man!", Amethyst called, running to steven and giving him a big hug, holly blue nervously stood off the warp and looked around, "I cannot believe it, my diamond, you really do live among humans!?", blue nodded and went to sit by Greg, "she doesn't just live among them", pearl said, pointing to steven who was trying his best to get lapis to stop hiding from holly blue, while amethyst was already looking through the fridge.

"My grand clarity, I'm sorry for all my questions, but could you please explain what is going on?", Holly blue bowed in front of blue again, "well, erm, this is steven and this is Greg, Steven is me and Greg's son", holly blue took some steps back and grabbed onto a wall, she felt like she could faint, "my diamond...you-you, choosened with a human!?", she cried, pearl grabbed her and tried to calm her down, whispering to her, "I understand its quite shocking I myself had to deal with all of this it's going to be very hard to get used to". "Hey! My parents weren't choosened!", Steven angrily corrected holly blue, "they chose eachother because they loved eachother!", holly blue looked at greg disgusted, "my diamond how could you choose that!?", she cried, falling on the ground and covering her head as she started to cry, "now can we kick her out?", lapis whispered to blue.

"I'm sorry, I know this will be difficult to understand", blue said, walking to holly blue and kneeling in front of her, "but as I told you, you're my most trusted agate! You can help avenge pink diamond by killing the crystal gems that I told you of and teaching my son!", holly got up and looked to steven, "Help him?" She asked blue, "he has my powers! He's even able to do things never before seen, like being able to fuse with humans!", holly walked to steven and looked at him very closely, pulling down his shirt to stare at the matching blue diamond gem on his chest, "he really is your son, you too look so alike, I should've suspected it straight away", she said, turning to blue, "of course ill help your son with his powers,", she vowed, saluting Steven and bowing to him, "oh great son of a diamond, I will also be your gem not just a gem of blue diamond's".

"So how's earth?", amethyst asked, her mouth full of two stolen cookie cats, a whole uncooked pie and a tuna sandwich. "I accidentally went on a Misson with the crystal gems and saw peridot, she was doing something at your kindergarten", amethyst nearly spat out the food and ran to steven, "peridot WAS WHERE!?", she yelled, quickly swallowing all the food. "Oh yes, my diamond told me of this", holly blue said, "a gem sent by yellow diamond was doing something in the prime kindergarten, it must be something to do with the Cluster", blue glared at holly blue when she said that, she had to explain the whole cluster thing to her too.

"Prime kindergarten? Is there more than one?", Steven asked, "yes there is two on earth", holly blue replied, "the beta kindergarten is the other one, it made jaspers, all but one of them stay with the amethysts under my commandment at the zoo", "woah can we go and see?", holly blue rolled her eyes, "the jaspers aren't the best and their kindergarten is the absolute what not to do when it comes to maintaining one". "Well, I want to become a diamond like my mum maybe I can learn how to correctly maintain one if I go there!", holly looked at Steven with wonder and saluted him, "of course your clarity! Does that sound good My diamond?", she turned to face blue, "sounds good!", blue replied, "amethyst will go with you, they're may be one of those corruptions I told you of there so be carefull!", holly bowed and lead Steven and amethyst to the warp pad.