chapter 32 the return of mr universe

"Pearl...have you heard of any updates from that peridot on the cluster?", a familar voice said, they where pressing all sorts of buttons on a yellow screen, looking Through many long documents, her pearl standing at her side."no I have not heard anything my diamond", her pearl says, watching her yellow master do her daily routine of never ending work.

"My diamond!? MY DIAMOND!", pearl yelled, shaking blue diamond awake, "ugh...what!?", blue stammered as she woke up from her odd dream, "you where drooling my diamond", pearl told her, wiping her mouth, "THAT'S WHY YOU SHOOK ME!?", blue exclaimed, getting out of bed, still in the zoo clothes. "No my diamond, you where dreaming, and we need you to land the ship", pearl explained, blue always had the ship hidden under a certain mountain in Korea when she was on earth and no one else knew how she was able to do it.

Blue yawned and stepped out her room, Steven, Greg and lapis lazuli where all waiting for her. "Mum you sleep so much!", Steven complained, "you're worse than lapis!", this made lapis blush and giggle. Blue just mumbled to herself and landed the ship quickly. when everyone got out Steven ran out checked his phone, "oh no! I've got 23 missed calls from Connie! Did I forgot to tell her we where going to space!", he panicked, rushing to the warp-pad back home and calling her to apologise.

When they got home Steven invited Connie around to tell them about his space adventure, blue reluctantly agreed, she didn't want anyone to see them dressed like this. Connie quickly got to their home, "my mom said she'll be way later than usual on our last call so I told her I was coming here!", she said, noticeably out of breath from running to the home. The first thing she noticed was Steven and Greg's clothes, blue had locked herself in the bathroom out of embarrassment. "What are you guys wearing!?", she asked, looking at them both.

"We went to space and got forced to wear this stuff in some human zoo", blue yelled from inside the room she locked herself in, "wait you're wearing it too?", Connie asked, "please can I see?", this made blue panic, she wanted to melt right there. "My diamond isn't very comfortable with that right now", pearl said, coming to her diamond's rescue, blue sighed from relief but Connie wasn't done yet. "Awww, I was going to use it for drawing practise, she always let's me draw her", connie sighed, putting on a fake upset voice "drawing her, Mr universe and steven in the same clothes would be a great way for me to learn body types, but I guess not", Connie's guilt trip worked well on blue and she slowly opened the door.

Connie looked up in wonder at blue diamond as she stepped out the room to face her. "you're so beautiful", she gasped, admiring everything about her, blue laughed at this, "are you kidding!? I look like like a total fool!", this made Greg laugh very hard, "oh blue-blue why can't you take a compliment", he laughed.

"So, you guys where sent to a zoo in space?", Connie asked, taking out her pens and paper to draw with everyone, she made sure to bring extra paper and pens for lapis and pearl too. "That's not the full story", Greg said, looking at blue and smirking, she didn't pay any attention to him, she was too busy drawing two zircon gems making out while pearl watched in horror, "blue-blue was taking a gem from earth named amethyst to see the same types of gem as her and it turned out all those amethysts lived on a old zoo for humans built by another diamond".

Connie looked at blue shocked, "a human zoo!? Do diamonds like to watch humans?" She asked, this finally got blue's attention and she looked up from her paper while pearl tried to grab and burn it, "no, its a place where humans live, I didn't know what it was like before we went in there....its crazy", she said, quickly going down to continue her drawing. "And then we got trapped in a machine that stole my pants and we had to wear these weird clothes at the zoo", Steven said, still upset about the loss of his pants, "and there was this horrible lady called holly blue who was so obsessed with my mum!", he quickly drew a little doodle of holly blue to show connie, making her look like a blue demon with her horns, lapis and pearl laughed at this, "we had to spend all day with her!" Lapis said, "at least you guys went to the zoo, we where stuck with her!".