chapter 59 bollywood diamond

"I am the blue diamond the ultimate leader of homeworld!", Steven proclaimed, him and Connie where in blue diamond's room and playing around, Steven had put on her dress and was running around trying to act like her, he looked quite ridiculous trying to move around in the long blue robes. "Oh my diamond!", Connie cried, pushing her hair over her eyes and doing her best pearl impression, "please forgive me for all my crimes!", she jokingly bowed in front of steven. "never! Pearl you've gone too far! You must face a punishment of eternal hugs!", Steven ran to Connie and dramatically hugged her, they laughed together until...

"Hey Steven do you know where my clothes are-", blue diamond opened the door, she was wearing her alien shorts holly blue saved from the zoo and a tank top she stole from greg, when she opened the door she wasn't met by steven or Connie, but instead stevonnie who was now wearing her dress. "Oh blue dia-mum! I am- we are, we-we didn't mean to fuse!", stevonnie studdered,blue just stood there shocked. "What....how did you", blue studdered, trembling as she stared at the fusion, unable to find the right words, "and why are you wearing my dress!", she yelled, making the fusion panic and quickly split back into Connie and steven. "Mum we didn't mean to we where jus-", "STEVEN! WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY DRESS!? NOW CONNIE KNOWS WHAT I LOOK LIKE BASICALLY NAKED! WHAT IF SHE TELLS HER PARENTS!", blue screeched as she paced around the room.

Steven ran to his room and put his clothes back on and gave blue back her dress, she angrily threw it on and lectured the both of them, "I don't know what the hell you where doing but don't steal my things! you may have looked quite beautiful as a fusion but still! don't steal my stuff, ok?", Connie and steven nervously nodded, "oh I thought you where mad about the fusion stuff", Connie said, slightly scared of how blue would react, "no, I don't like thinking about fusion, it brings back old memories of when I was younger, when me and pearl would-...ANYWAYS! DONT STEAL MY STUFF!", blue warned them, going to look through the draws in her room,"I've gotta do dance practice with the others soon so I need my saree as well! You two better have not stole that too!.

"Saree?", Connie exclaimed, "you're into Indian stuff?", blue turned around, trying to hide her excitement, blue was obsessed with India, its why she had durgy, "OF COURSE!", she yelled, putting her hands together in front of her chest,in a almost praying motion, when she was either stressed or excited shed do this with her hands, "Oh my stars I can finally talk about it, Greg warned me before I met your parents for some reason to not mention India but finally! I used to live in India! That's where I got durgy!, Connie your surname it's hindi do you speak hindi?", Connie shook her head, "no, my parents never taught me", "WHAT!?", blue cried, "me and steven can teach you! Me and your dad doug actually have spoken hindi man times together!. "Wait, Steven can speak hindi!?", Connie asked, steven nodded, "my mum and I can speak all languages even talk to animals, it's because she used to be what pearl calls a, universal diplomat!".

"Steven you can teach Connie the basics, I gotta get ready for my dance practice with the others", blue said in a rush, grabbing her saree and running out of the door, she slammed the door after, leaving steven and connie alone in her room. "I can't believe your parents never taught you your own language!", Steven said, sitting on his mother's bed, "yeah, it's weird, they're both from India but never talk about it, or let me talk about it, it makes me feel horrible that I know nothing about my heritage".

"don't worry", Steven said, putting his hand on Connie's, "I know someone who can help us!", Steven opened the door and revealed durgy standing outside, "she took me to the moon and can definitely take us to India!", Steven took the nervous Connie by the hand and they both sat on durgy who looked up at them with her blue eyes. Durgy growled and ran across the house, Connie grabbed on tightly, she was terrified, "what Is she doing!?", she cried, "probably warming up", Steven told her, trying to calm her down, "GO DURGY! GO!".