Chapter 1

"Hello Maya, you look stunning."

"Thank you" I smiled back at the interviewer.

"How do you feel about doing the Victoria Secret Catwalk once again?"

"I'm so excited to be doing this again; I can't wait to be up there."

"And we can't wait to see you up there. How does it feel to know that you are the most important Angel to be seen in the catwalk?"

"I actually have no words. I never thought I'd get this far. Last year I just modeled once and knowing that I will be modeling along the best Angels this year is... I just can't describe the feeling I get when I think of it. Being such an important part to this event makes me nervous yet excited. I just hope that I reach the expectations tonight."

"I bet you are. Are you excited for One Direction to be playing, you will have to model to their songs after all."

"I am, it's my first time getting to know them, I know who they are, I mean who doesn't, but I've never actually met them so yeah I'm looking forward to meeting them and hearing their music, so yes I am excited."

"Well thank you Maya, this is E News! Stay tuned, the Victoria Secret Fashion Show will start in a few minutes."

I smiled and blew a kiss to the camera before it went off. I said goodbye to the interviewer and made my way to the show.

"Maya, hurry up we need you backstage!"

"I'm going Marvin"

Marvin was the stylist and I was running a bit late on my makeup, so I hurried up and changed out of my dress leaving me in just my panties and bra. I grabbed my pink robe with diamonds in the back shaped as wings. I made my way to my makeup section and saw that Marvin had everything set up.

"Oh Maya, you're running late" he worriedly said to me.

"Shut up Marvin" I joked "we all know that you do the best makeup here, no matter what the time you have to work with is."

"Yes, but this is important. Maya, just shut up and let me do my job"

And that is exactly what I did. Once he was done I had no time to even see how he made my makeup because I was dragged by my mother to the dressing room. She threw me my outfit at me rudely.

"Go on dress, we don't have much time. "She bluntly ordered me.

"I'm going mom, can you please step out."

"Maya just fucking change, I won't step out."

I turned my body around and changed quickly into my outfit, it being a black bra decorated with lace, my panties were somehow see through except for the center that part was covered by black lace and some black stockings. Then were my black wings set on me, these would be the smallest I would wear tonight.

"Now go out there and make sure you do this well, I got you here, so now go pay me back by doing just that, you understand" mother roughly grabbed my chin

"Yes mom" I whimpered.

"Go" she let go of my face harshly.

Sometimes I wish I had a loving mother, but it is thanks to her that I am here after all. I opened my room and got outside by the curtains waiting for the man to tell me it was my turn. The show started and One Direction started their song. The girls started to go out; once I got the tap in my shoulder I knew I was next.

I passed the curtains and made my way through the stage. I started doing my walk stopping midway to pose a bit. I continued my way to the end and put my hand on my waist posing for the cameras. I then winked and turned back, making sure to sway my hips. When I was halfway I saw Harry Styles wink at me. I smiled back and he smiled back and kept singing. When I reached the curtains Marvin quickly grabbed me and started working on my makeup and hair once again. After that I got sent to my room to change. This outfit being white with black panties, with a white and a bit of black lace bustier connected to stockings that began mid-thigh. And lastly my wings, these were big and were made of a bunch of white feathers.