Chapter 32

We were at the stores and we had a few shopping bags with us already. We had stopped for some hot chocolate seeming as it was getting fresher. I had bought a few cold weather clothes since Anne told me it would be getting fresh throughout the days and I had almost no clothes with me for this weather. We were now drinking our chocolate along with a piece of muffin.

"So about this morning, you and my brother... we heard you" Gemma told me.

I felt myself get embarrassed for having everyone hear of Harry's and I argument. "I just don't want his money, you know. I don't want anyone thinking that I am in it for his money. I mean he could get me something every now and then, a gift, but having him pay for everything that I buy... it just doesn't seem right to me. I work and I do that so I could have money. I don't want him thinking that he should get me everything now that we are dating. I don't know if it makes sense, it does in my head." I explained to them.

"Well, I know that my son is doing it because he wants you to know that he loves you and he just wants to make you happy. But I also understand your part and you are right. I don't think you are in it for the money, I can see it in how you see him and how you talk, just like right now, but not everyone will. Anyways this isn't our problem, this is a two person relationship so Gemma don't mind it, let them fix it." Anne said looking at Gemma at the end.

"What, I wasn't saying it in that way. I just... every other girl that has dated Harry after his audition at The X Factor hasn't mind using his card. Maybe he felt rejected" she said laughing at the end and looking at me.

We heard the bell of the door ring which made me look at who had entered. Making their way to us were both Harry and Robin. I scooted over to the end of the booth so that Harry could sit there and Robin grabbed a chair sitting at the end of our table. I was looking at Gemma who was looking at both him and I while Anne talked to Robin. I was still looking at Gemma when suddenly Harry grabs my chocolate and takes a sip from it putting it in front of him. I didn't let this disturb me and kept my gaze on Gemma.

"Where did you get your hair like that?" I asked Gemma, still in awe of her hair.

"Lou, do you know her?"

"Yeah I do"

"Well she did it. I go with her for most of my hair changes."

"It's lovely" I told her.

There were a few minutes of silence in our table until Harry spoke up. "Maya I'm sorry for what happened in the morning. Robin made me realize that me handing you my credit card put you in a position where you could have felt as a lower person and it could be uncomfortable for you. I understand that you work and I just want you to know that I will always help you with anything that you need if you need help. I just hope you don't reject my gifts for you."

"I did feel uncomfortable, but I forgive you. I'm sorry for what I did as well. And about your gifts... I won't reject them since I will know you are not doing it for the money but because of our feelings." I smiled at him receiving one of his very own beautiful smirks.

"Now that everyone is happy can we go out somewhere, we can take Maya sightseeing just like mum had offered" Gemma said.

"What exactly is there to see here mum, in that case we should've taken her to London" Harry said killing everyone's vibes to going sightseeing.

"Well sorry Mr. I travel the world, this is a lovely place to live in and there might not be a lot of sightseeing but we could still have fun. Let's just go to a park or something." Anne told Harry.

I got in the car with Harry, and made our way to the park. On the way there I received a call from mother.

Rachel: where are you?

Maya: I'm in...

I looked at harry and covered the phone's speaker with my hand. "It's my mom and she wants to know where I am. She knows that none of this is planned" I told Harry panicking.

"Tell her that I had to do something and that you had to come with me to... Florida along with Niall.

Rachel: Maya, do I have to repeat myself.

Maya: I'm in Florida with Niall and Harry, they had to go and get something ready for their next album.

Rachel: Oh Darling, when will you learn that I know more about you than you think.

Maya: I don't understand

Rachel: I'm not stupid Maya. I called Ana and she told me that the boys were already on break and that everyone had gone back home, including... Harry. This means that you are over there with him.

"Put it on speaker" Harry told me and so I did.

Maya: I- yes mom I am with Harry back at his hometown.

Rachel: Do you think I don't know

Maya: About what?

I told her getting nervous that she could know about our relationship.

Rachel: I am just going to tell you that I need you back here before your birthday.

Maya: For what? I have no business over there. I am cleared for my schedule, and honestly mom I feel better on my own.

Rachel: Before your birthday Maya.

Maya: Or what? Ruining me will ruin you and you don't want that.

Rachel: I'm not ruining your career

Maya: There's nothing other than my career to ruin

Rachel: Are you sure about that Maya? There's plenty more

Maya: What is there left? Answer me!

Rachel: May 1 Maya, I need you back before May 1

The call ended with her words running through my head.