Chapter 42

After throwing the charms I got my suitcase and made my way to a snack parlor. I took a seat and searched for my phone. I went through my contacts deciding on who to call, or more like who I wanted to talk to. I wanted to the L's and called Louis.

Louis: Maya where are you?

I heard him speak in such desperation.

Maya: Louis

I cried

Louis: Hey hey Maya where are you, its okay

Maya: He... she's pregnant

Louis: Maya tell me where you are please

Maya: Don't bring Harry

Louis: I won't I promise

Maya: I'm at the beach

Louis: Oh Maya, please stay there I'm on my way

Maya: Louis

Louis: yes

Maya: Is Lou there

Louis: Lou, yeah she's here

Maya: Can you bring her

Louis: Of course

Maya: Thanks

I waited for them. Waited, still wondering if everything that happened to me the last few hours had actually happened. The only confirmation I needed for that was the necklace around my neck with only one charm.

"Maya?" I turned around once I heard my name.

Lou and Louis were making their way towards me.

"We've all been looking for you Maya" Lou cried coming up to hug me "I'm glad you called" she cried. She finally let go after hugging the life out of me and it was Louis turn to hug me telling me similar words as Lou.

"Maya what happened" Louis asked.

I looked at him; I knew I looked bad given the thought that they were both very careful as to what they said, how they acted and how they treated me.

"Kendall went to the hotel yesterday, she is expecting a child with Harry" I heard both of them gasp "I just left afterwards."

"He... Harry called me late at night asking for you. I told him you weren't here with me. He told me you told him I was picking you up, Maya I was just scared and said I never received a call from you. He started looking for you." She told me.

"I'm glad he didn't find me" I spoke.

"Maya, how are you feeling? You've never acted this way" Louis asked me due to my blank face and emotionless tone of voice.

"He hurt me. He said he loved me, but all along she was pregnant."

"That doesn't mean he doesn't love you" Louis told me.

"It might not but it means he can't be with me no can he" I told them proving a point which got them to not say anything. "He's going to be with her family. He will be with her and his child and it hurts because he won't be with mine." I looked at their face change from sadness to shock.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant" I said making me remember everything and start crying again. Louis quickly came to my side and hugged me.

"Oh Maya we'll always be here for you. We'll get through this, right Louis" she said.

"It hurts knowing that he is with her."

"But... he loves you" Louis told me again.

"And do you think I want his love when he is with someone else who ruined everything from the start" I told him what I felt. I didn't receive any feedback from him.

"Are you going to tell Harry about you?" Lou asked me.

I thought back to my actions with the charms and thought about my new start. "No"

"You're still in a contract" Louis said not understanding how I would not tell Harry.

"Doesn't mean he needs to know. Promise me you won't say." I begged them.

They looked at each other but concluded that they wouldn't tell him.

"Thank you."

"Just make sure that we know what is going on with the baby. If he won't be a part of it then we want to be."

"Of course, this is why I wanted you both here. If Harry couldn't be the first to know then I knew it would be you."

"Will it just be us who know?" Louis asked me.

"I prefer it to be that way" I said thinking that if many people know it can get to Harry.

"May I ask, will you tell your mum?" Lou asked me. I guess she thought about my last incident making her want to know what I would do this time.

"She put me in the contract and I have to stay in it for a year but I don't want to risk anything so no I won't tell her either. Can you take me home" I asked Louis.

"Where exactly?" he said completely lost.

"I'm going back home, L.A." Louis nodded his head and helped me up.

Lou looked at me from head to toes and gave me a sad look once she saw me with my big sweater over the black dress I had at the party. Lou grabbed my suitcase while Louis helped me walk to his car. He sat me down in the back and fastened up my seat belt and made his way to the airport. Lou called while on our way there to buy me a ticket back home while I just looked outside the window seeing how the world passed by.

*

"You need to promise us that you will call us if there is something wrong" Louis warned me.

"I will" I told him.

We sat there in the waiting room until they called my plane number. We stood up and went to the gate.

"We love you Maya" Lou said hugging me.

"I love you guys" I hugged back.

"Take care little one. Call me if you are having problems or need anything" Louis told me. He wiped my cheeks and so I noticed that I was crying again.

"Thank you" he gave me a kiss on my forehead and sent me my way.

I grabbed my suitcase from his hand and made my way to the gate.

"Maya!" I turned around to see Harry in Louis' arms struggling to be free.

I could no longer see him, it hurt. I turned back around and made my way past the gates while I kept hearing him call my name. I got on the plane and went to my seat. I was going back home. Back to my mom, maybe the only person who wouldn't hurt me like this. She wasn't perfect at loving me, but I knew she loved me her own way. I was going back; she did want me back there before my birthday after all. Maybe she had an instinct something bad was going to happen, mothers get that don't they? I was going back to her, but leaving the person I loved. And so I remembered all of our times together one last time, maybe seeing him after would hurt less if I let go all of our memories away now. I fell asleep thinking about when he cared for me in the plane, where he did everything to open the door to get to me. The day he saved me from myself.