Chapter 9

I sat in the couch next to Lou who, for the moment, had me in her arms letting me cry all my feelings out. After I felt like I couldn't cry anymore I rose up wiping my face from my tear stains. Once I saw Lou I couldn't feel guiltier for waking her up, having her put up with my crying, and for leaving a wet spot in her shirt.

"I'm sorry" I said looking at her tear stained shirt that I got on her.

"It's okay" she giggled trying to lighten me up "so tell me what happened."

I sighed and told her "I went to the club and, I don't know I just wanted to see Harry but once I got there he was sitting next to Kendall-"

"Kendall Jenner?" she asked me with a shocked face.

"Yeah well anyways he introduced, but he had his way of introducing us, 'oh hey Maya this is Kendall my girlfriend, Kendall my fake girlfriend'" I spoke in a mimicking annoyingly voice. "It angered me but I just sat down, in front of them, and I asked Kendall about her being a model and then she made fun at me, basically called me a slut without telling me, because I model lingerie, to which I responded to her that I don't show my...chest"

"You didn't" she once again was shocked for what I was telling her.

"I did" we both giggled.

"Well I then left to the dance floor and danced then met Sophia but she left and then came this guy and since I wanted another drink I brought him to our table which got me looks from everyone. Harry then got mad telling me that I couldn't be seen with another guy, but he could be seen with Kendall... he doesn't make sense. So I introduced the guy, whose name is Dyl and then Harry introduced himself as my boyfriend in front of Kendall. I tried not paying attention to Harry and I just told Dyl everything but he then had to go which left me to be on my own. I got mad because everyone was talking having their conversations then there was me like I didn't even fit in so I just stood up and made my way here."

"Interesting night you've had. Harry is... that boy- I have no idea what goes through his head. Not letting you be with Dyl while he was with Kendall was a selfish move. But why were you crying?"

"Everything... I guess"

"You can talk to me about anything you understand that Maya" she sternly told me.

"Yes, thanks Lou"

"Will you be going back to your room? You can stay here if you want."

"Yes please."

"Let me just wake up Tom and have him sleep in the couch so that us girls can sleep together."

"Tom?'

"My fiancée"

"Oh no I can sleep in the couch don't worry"

"No I want you to have a nice sleep, he won't mind"

And certainly Tom didn't mind, or maybe he wasn't fully awake to understand that we were getting him out of his bed to go sleep in the couch. What a nice surprise would he have waking up on the couch. I then went to sleep closing my eyes hoping that tomorrow everything could be fine.

*

I woke up to see no one in the bed next to me. I made my way to the kitchen to see the family sitting together at the table eating breakfast.

"Morning Maya"

"Morning Lou"

"Tom this is Maya"

"Hi Tom, sorry for taking your spot and having you sleep in the couch" I apologized.

"Its fine, I understand."