Chapter 36

I shifted in my place turning to the right and hid my face on Harry's chest.

"Morning beautiful" Harry said with his morning voice.

"Morning babe" I answered back.

Harry started sliding his hand down my spine and back up. It was a soothing movement. We stayed like that for a while, together.

"Do you want breakfast?" he asked me, to which I nodded telling him yes.

He got up taking the covers with him on the way. I gasped feeling the fresh air hit my body. I was still bare so I quickly sat up and put my legs to my chest covering everything up. Harry saw my reaction to which he then came up to the side of the bed I was. He bent down to pick up something from the floor. I kept my eye on him and saw that he picked up his shirt. He then grabbed my hand and stood me up. I was in front of him bare...again, but this time he would be covering me up. He grabbed his shirt and slid it through my arms through the sleeves. After it was on he slowly buttoned it up, making my breath hitch every time he buttoned one button up. After I was covered he got me out the room and to the kitchen. It was quiet yet very peaceful. Being out of the media's eye was liberating. Harry and I started making breakfast, nothing too special. We sat down and started eating, everything just felt right.

*

"What do you want for your birthday?" Harry asked me.

We were currently lying on the couch. Harry was sitting with his legs stretched while I was in between his legs, my head resting on his chest. He was playing with my hands while I just sat there thinking of what it was that I wanted.

"I just want to spend it with you" I told him moving my head up to see him.

"Well then we'll do that"

"There is still about a month left" I said now playing with his hands.

"I know I just wanted to know."

We stayed in the couch for a while just interacting with each other. I was now straddling him, my hands on his hair. We were just talking.

"Do you want to stay here for a few days, two or three?" Harry asked me knowing that I had become fond of the cabin.

"...two" I smiled.

"You're liking this aren't you?" he asked me.

"Of course I am, it's just you and I."

"Just you and I hmm" he said raising his eyebrow.

"Just us two" I seductively whispered.

He looked at me and quickly stood up taking me with him. I squealed all the way up the stairs making Harry laugh. He opened the bedroom door, and laid me on the bed reminiscing yesterday's actions.

*

Our two day stay was amazing. We had fun with each other. We went to the lake, went camping and did more reminiscing. But unfortunately our vacations had finished. We were leaving behind a cabin where so many memories and starts were brought upon the both of us. We were making our way to the door when Harry stopped me.

"I have something to give to you Maya. These days we have had such beautiful memories that I will never forget and I believe that they are a part of our story as well so I got you this." He reached to his pocket and took out a small figure. "I wanted something related to the cabin, but trees was all I found, and that didn't go well for me, so instead I got you this" he explained while reaching for the locket resting on my chest and opening it. He put in the charm without letting me see it and finally closed it. "From now on you have the key to my heart. We became one these days and I just want you to remember that it is you who will always have me."

I looked down at my chest and grabbed the locket, next to the pen was a small heart shaped key, clearly signifying that I had the key to his heart.

______________________________

This was shorter than I expected...sorry. There will be a next one on sunday anyways. Hope you enjoy. Oh and I reached the 300 reads, so I'm excited about that. Thanks for giving this story a chance.