Chapter 18

I felt his lips on mine, but I didn't kiss back too shocked as to what was happening. I just hoped it didn't look too bad on television.

"Wow, well that was something" the interviewer giggled "you look so great together. I wish you both the best and I hope you enjoy your celebration Maya."

"Thanks" I awkwardly smiled.

The interviewer waved us off leaving Harry and I to go our way.

"Maya I need to talk to you, please"

I kept on walking but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. "I'm not taking a no as an answer." I gave up and followed him to where he was taking us which was where I did my shoot, the rocks were kind of a discrete place, and everyone was off into the celebration so they wouldn't pay any attention to us.

"Maya-"

"Why did you kiss me?" I interrupted him wanting to know why he did it. His action had me so confused now.

"I...Maya just please let me talk I'll get there." I looked at his eyes and sighed "fine, go on."

"I just want you to listen please, don't interrupt" he looked at me for confirmation to which I nodded my head up and down. "I... ever since I first saw you in the show you intrigued me. I saw you and I felt a sense of fascination that is why I kept walking by your side. It was just something about you. When I signed the contract I knew it was you and that made me have no problem in signing it because I wanted to get to know you. Our first date might have been simple but seeing you dance at the after party made me gain something for you. Then on that date we went to I Hop seeing you with that bruise on your cheek broke my heart. I mean I don't understand how someone could hit someone so beautiful, innocent and caring. I was raged with madness towards your mother. And then the waiter, ugh the waiter he was looking at you with these eyes that were undressing you and you just saw the best in him. I admit it now I was jealous that he was flirting with you. I started growing feelings for you and I was scared because this damn contract is in the way and not only that, so is your mother and Ana. Kendall popped in a few days later and I don't know I guess I dated her because I wanted to forget you. That day I texted you and you told me you were with Dyl, I was so mad and I responded back to you about how she was on your side of the bed. Well she wasn't truth is I wanted you by my side. Now that you got the truth out of Kendall I just realized the big of a mistake I made by hiding my feelings for you and dating her instead. This past month and a half have made me realize how much I actually want you and want to be with you, and so I came here today to see you on this important day for you and tell you all of this. And for the kiss I swear it wasn't set up by Ana or anyone, I kissed you because ever since I saw you that's all I've ever wanted to do. And I'm sorry if it wasn't romantic or how you imagined it would be, but that kiss meant so much to me."

I looked at him taking every single word he said in. I mean he liked me ever since the start. Harry had feelings for me and tried to hide them just like I did.

"Please say something" Harry begged.

"The kiss meant so much to me as well" I smiled.

"What does that mean?"

"I started growing feelings for you as well and seeing you with Kendall killed me inside. And the kiss was perfect, I'm sorry I didn't kiss you back though I was just too shocked" I embarrassedly hid my face from him. Harry then pulled my arms away from my face and started to lean in until his lips met mine, and this time I did kiss him back. His lips were full and felt so soft, I really loved it. He got my bottom lip between his teeth and moved away letting it go making me giggle.

"That was perfect" he smiled at me.

"This is the first time we actually kiss since I didn't do anything a while ago" I laughed and he joined me in as well.

"Maya...will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked at him no believing what I was hearing. "What about mother and Ana; what about the contract?"

"Forget the contract."

______________________________

Might update tomorrow since it is a bit short.

Hope you like it.