Chapter 4

I woke up early and turned my television on and changed it to the channel the interview would be broadcasted. I wasn't sure of what time it would come out so I decided to text Harry to get informed.

Maya: Good morning Harry. I wanted to ask at the time the interview will start.

Harry: Good morning Maya. It'll start at 9:00, will you be watching it? Do you want to hear me say that I have a girlfriend, soon to be 'girlfriend?'

Maya: Yes I'll be watching it. And haha like if I want you to say that.

Harry: Ouch.

Maya: I didn't mean it that way I swear. Of course I want you to be my fake boyfriend.

Harry: That's better. At what time will you want me to come over for you?

Maya: Five. If it works with you.

Harry: Don't worry; I'll be there at that time. Don't keep me waiting. I don't want to see your mother.

Maya: Haha I told her you hated her with a passion when she asked me about what we talked.

Harry: I would've loved to see her face at that.

Maya: I don't think she cared. Anyways, I won't keep you waiting. I'll leave you so that you can get ready for the interview. Bye

Harry: Okay. Bye.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a yogurt and went back to my bed waiting for time to pass by. At nine I turned to volume up wanting to hear everything that was said.

"Here with us this morning One Direction" said the interviewer.

The girls in the audience screamed out to get the boys attention.

"Hello boys, how are you?"

"Were good, thank you" answered Liam.

"We saw you at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show the other night. How did that feel?"

"Oh that was amazing. We enjoyed every part of it, we were happy to be a part of it." Niall gushed.

"I see. You guys were great. I bet you had fun seeing all those girls."

The boys just laughed which got me laughing as well.

"Any model you fancied?"

I looked at the boys but I knew they had girlfriends which got me to look at Niall and Harry. Harry was clearly blushing. I wonder who he fancied. But I wouldn't find out since know we were involved in a contract and he had to be with me.

"No, well I and these three" Zayn said pointing to Liam and Louis "have girlfriends, so no. They are all nice ladies and beautiful but no."

"How about you Niall and Harry, you guys are single. Any Angel you fancied."

I knew that Harry would finally tell everyone that he and I were 'dating'.

"I actually have a girlfriend, and I did fancy her." Harry said hinting that I was the model he fancied.

"Oh that's news, and what do you mean you fancied her?"

"She's an Angel"

"What, really? So you met this girl that day and you're dating already?"

"No we had been talking and seeing each other a few times already."

"And can we know who the lucky Angel is"

"Maya Harred."

"Maya." She said clearly shocked.

"Yes Maya"