Chapter 31

"I love Harry."

"And I love you Maya" Harry appeared at the door.

_____________________________

I stood up and made my way to him. I smiled the widest I could have and out my arms around his neck. "I love you Harry."

"Say it again" he told me.

His command made me laugh a bit but I said it again anyways wanting to please him, "I love you Harry."

"It sounds amazing, you mean so much Maya, and I will always love you... never forget that."

"Well love birds can we go back inside and finish dinner?" Gemma said bursting our little bubble.

Harry put his hand on my waist and guided me back inside and to the table. Once I saw both Robin and Anne I apologized for having to step out.

"It's okay love, we understand. Now let's all sit down and enjoy this meal which did take some effort."

After my scene we did end up enjoying the rest of the meal.

*

"I think that it is time to sleep, I hope we can all go out tomorrow and do something other than being here in the house. So now loves go to sleep.

I was not sure where I was going to sleep, but when Harry grabbed my hand and guided me thorough the hall I felt so ashamed knowing that his parents saw and knew that I would be sleeping in Harry's room. We made our way through the hall until Harry reached a door and opened it giving me a view of his room. The room was nice I looked around and imagined a young Harry sitting on the bed with books scattered around him. I made my way to his bed, which was too small for two persons, and sat on the edge. I turned to Harry who was looking around his room as well, as if recalling memories.

"Would you believe me if I said that you are the first girl I have brought to my room, apart from my mother and Gemma of course" he said turning his gaze towards me.

"Honestly... no, you must have been such a ladies man when you were young" I teased him.

"I wasn't" he seriously told me, "yeah I did have my fair share of girlfriends but none ever made it past that door" he said pointing at the door.

"Well maybe I made it past that door because it is the only place I have to sleep in" I playfully teased him again.

"No Maya, you are here because I want you here. If I didn't I would have told my mum that we would be going to a hotel but I didn't because I wanted you here."

I looked at him and believed everything he said. "I'm glad I'm here, with you, and that you actually want me here. I appreciate it. I really do." I said standing up and making my way to him. "I really do" I said kissing him. He got me by the hips and guided me to the bed. He laid me down and sat on top of me all while still kissing me. He was now kissing my neck and I felt that if I didn't stop him now there would be no stopping later.

"Harry stop" I said giggling, "your mother is down the hall."

He stopped and looked at me, "I guess I should've gone for the hotel" he smirked.

"Haha very funny. I wouldn't have accepted, I'm not ready."

"I know, sorry love. Let's just have a nice rest. I love you Maya."

"I love you Harry" I kissed him one last time and said goodnight.

*

"Well aren't you two so cuddled up" I heard someone say.

"Well we didn't have much of an option seeming as my bed is too small mum"

Shit, his mom was here and she saw us all cuddled up. I was practically on top of Harry since there wasn't much space for us. I decided not to move until she left, I was too embarrassed to even look at her in this situation.

"Well okay then, whatever you young ones did or didn't do aren't of my inconvenience."

"We didn't do anything mum, please stop."

"Fine then, breakfast is ready" Anne said and I then heard the door close.

"I know you're awake" Harry said swiping my hair to the side and behind my ear so it wasn't on my face.

"I didn't want to face your mom in this position, look at me, I'm practically over you."

"Well we did nothing so you shouldn't be ashamed" he said trying to make me feel less uncomfortable. "C'mon breakfast is ready" he said.

We made our way to the restroom and washed our teeth them made our way to the kitchen. Robin and Gemma were already in their seats while Anne was getting us our plates. We sat the same as we did yesterday and started serving ourselves.

"So Maya" Anne said wiping her mouth with her napkin, "I want to go out with you and Gemma. Maybe do some shopping then we can meet up with Harry and Robin somewhere. We can then go sightseeing and then maybe take you out to a restaurant. What do you think?"

"I would love to Anne, thank you."

"Well then get ready after you finish."

"I will thanks once again."

"Don't thank us, I just want you to have a good time here so that you might want to come back and visit us" she smiled.

"I think I will want to come back" I laughed.

*

I was now getting ready for my day out with Harry's mom and sister. I hoped we would have a nice time together. I had put on some black pants and boots, a white shirt under and a black coat along with a gray scarf. I left my hair down and added a bit of eyeliner and mascara to my eyes, and a red shade of color to my lips. I made my way downstairs once I was done. I entered the living room seeing Harry sitting down on the couch next to Robins'. I made my way next to Harry and sat down waiting for Gemma and Anne.

Harry sat up and got his wallet making me look at him. he reached into it and got something out but I didn't notice what it was until he told me. "Here take my card and buy whatever you want" he said handing me his credit card.

I was shocked, mad and a bit confused. "I have my money Harry, I don't need yours."

"I know but I'm your boyfriend and I want to buy you stuff."

"Harry I have money, I won't accept it. You need to get used to me having money, and me being able to pay for my own stuff."

"Just take the card Maya" he said a bit more demanding.

"And what, have everyone think I'm dating you for the money." I was embarrassed for having this argument in front of Robin.

"I know you're not so just take it."

Huffing at him I took it but made it clear to him that I wouldn't use it. "There, happy? I took it, won't mean I'll use it." I turned my head towards the TV and didn't talk to him anymore. I saw Anne and Gemma and quickly stood up making my way to them before telling Robin sorry and that I would see him later. I didn't say anything to Harry; I just went around him and went towards the door.

"Really Maya?" I heard him say in a mad tone before I stepped out of the room.

______________________________

Update!!! Next one is on Friday.

Hope you enjoy