Chapter 23

It was the day before the concert and the boys wanted to go to the club today. I hated clubs, but Harry wanted to go so I think I had to go, plus I didn't want to look lame, I just hated them. Mark had brought my luggage to our room, thankfully, because I didn't want to ask Lou for her garments. We had gone on a date that Ana had set up; it was dinner in a fancy restaurant. The interview was pending; she said she had to fix one up later on.

I was in bed on my phone, and it was 7:00 p.m. so we would have to get ready in a bit. While I was on my phone I decided to go on twitter and instagram and finally followed the boys and their girlfriends, Lou and the band members back since I hadn't gone on any social media since the contract started. While on instagram I did the same and followed them and while looking at my pictures I noticed a few bad comments here and there but I tried not paying attention to them. Harry was in the living room until he opened the bedroom door and sat next to me.

"I can't believe you just barely followed me on twitter" he spoke like a sad child.

"I just got on" I laughed, "I just followed all of you back."

"Fine" he pouted.

"Aww don't be mad."

"I'm not, but you owe me a picture" I looked at him and he quickly grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of me with it. "That's going on insta and twitter."

"Harry" I gave him my puppy face, not wanting him to post it up.

"Aww don't be mad. That's for barley following me" he spoke like I did.

It wasn't even a minute before I received a notification from both of my media accounts. I clicked on the instagram one and the app opened to Harry's account showing me the picture he had just posted. The picture was different; it was beautiful in a way. It was me, well it was only my head rested on the pillow and the white sheets were in the bottom left corner making my face stand out. I wasn't wearing any expression on my face but it still looked beautiful, and the caption just made my heart swell up.

Enjoying the day with my Angel

#instagirlfriend #beautiful #lucky

I sat up and turned to him seeing the cheeky smile he had on his face. I got up to him and kissed his lips, "I'm the luckiest girl for having you."

*

We had showered already, separately, and I was now changing. Harry had gone for his black skinny jeans, his boots and a white button up which was only buttoned halfway up giving me a perfect view of his chest and tattoos. I was doing my makeup, not too much but enough to look good. I went through my clothes looking for something fresh and nice to wear since it was still hot at night here. I put on a crop top and a high waisted skirt made out of the same material. It was black with white patterns. It was fresh yet it was still a good outfit. I put my hair to the side and let it loose in a not so perfect way. I grabbed my black heels and put them on. I glanced once more in the mirror and went out to the living room where Harry was waiting for me. I entered and quickly Harry looked at me from heat to toes making me blush.

"You look amazing" he spoke in awe.

"Thank you" I said looking at the floor.

He came up to me and put his hands on my waist. "I'll have to take care of you tonight, wouldn't want another Dyl."

"Oh shut up Dyl is a very kind guy, you know he texted me last time telling me he started filming already. He's excited."

"I'm happy for him, but I'm still taking care of you."

"I don't really like clubs."

"I know but Zayn wanted to go out and we'll be together" he said picking a strand of my hair and putting it behind my ear. "Now let's go they're waiting for us."

______________________________

So school starts monday for me so I'm not sure I will be able to update every two days anymore. I'll probably update every friday and if I see I can handle the two day update later on I might go back to it. But as for now it'll be every friday. Also I am updating twice today because I won't have my laptop for a few days so I just want to leave two chapters in case I don't get to update and because this was a short chapter. So yeah.