Chapter 28

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Before making my way to the kitchen I went to the restroom, did my business and washed my teeth. Once ready for the day to start I made my way towards the room filled with the amazing smell. There sitting together were Harry and Lux making pancakes.

"Where's mom Lux?" I asked the girl with pancake mix on her face.

"She left" she responded making me look at Harry.

"She had to go check on something back home. She asked me to take care of Lux since she didn't want to take her back and then come back tomorrow and Tom was going to be with her so I just said yes. Hope you don't mind. She'll be back a bit before the concert starts" he explained much better.

"I don't mind at all" I said smiling at Lux.

"Do you know if it's anything serious, what they went back for I mean" I asked Harry. But Harry didn't get the chance to respond since Lux answered me first.

"She went for my sister" she happily responded getting a reaction from Harry.

"Is Lou pregnant?" I asked not thinking of how else Lux could have a sister.

"No, she... long story short Lou has a missing daughter. We didn't know until we saw her crying which isn't very common and she just told us." Harry told me.

"Oh well I hope she went back for good news."

We left the conversation at that and started eating the pancakes, after we were done and had cleaned the kitchen we went to the living room and started watching Cinderella. The boys came in and joined us when the sisters started ripping Cinderella's dress. Louis being his childish self got together with Lux and they both started dissing on the sisters in a funny way. Lux started asking Harry for a dress once we saw the fairy godmother get Cinderella her dress.

"I want to be a princess like Cinderella" she pouted at Harry.

"No Lux, you want to be your own princess. I'll get you a dress just for you" he told her making her eyes widen.

It was something beautiful to look at. Harry was so good with children. The movie had finished and Lux was getting tired of doing nothing. I was on the couch with Louis while the others were in the kitchen preparing the food.

"How do you feel?" Louis asked me.

"Fine. How about you?"

"It'll get better, we have to get used to it. So the date, how did it go?"

"Well, I enjoyed it. We got to find out more about each other. He umm... at night I was really tired and sleepy, so I don't think if what I heard was right but... I think Harry told me he loves me."

"How do you feel about it?"

"Last time someone told me that I received bad news."

"What news."

"I had a boyfriend named Leo and he had a car accident afterwards, Harry and Lou know about this."

"I'm sorry, but there are no bad news this time with Harry."

"I like Harry I really do, but we've been dating for what, three weeks. I just... I can't tell him I do when I'm not even sure yet. I really like him and I enjoy being with him, I don't imagine myself with someone else, I'm just not ready for saying those words back."

"I understand. Well don't worry Harry will understand and just take your time. Harry really cares for you."

"And I care for him."

"Food is ready!" screamed Niall.

We made our way and enjoyed a nice meal of chicken parmesan with pasta on the side.

*

We were on the bed ready to sleep. Lux was in the middle of Harry and I.

"Goodnight Maya, goodnight Harry" said Lux.

"Goodnight" we both responded.

*

We woke up and got ready for an interview that the boys had, and Ana said I should joined. Since Lou wasn't here I got Lux ready for the interview as well. Lou left her in charge with Harry but since we were both going to be in the interview then I had to bring her with us as well. I got her Nirvana shirt some pants and her boots. I left her hair down just swept some of it to the side. I got on a maxi blue skirt and a black crop top. I did my hair in beach waves and put minimal makeup. Harry had a black button up with his skinny jeans and black boots.

The boys and I along with Lux left to the building the interview would be held. The interview was the usual, they called my halfway and I stepped out with Lux. The crowd was of course more active seeing the boy's reaction with Lux on the set and with Harry and I. We got asked the usual questions. The meeting in all was pretty good. Ana had called me saying that she was proud of both of us. She also asked me about the date last time which I told her we did it without her knowing  because we felt like the 'relationship' had died, to which she was grateful for.

 We headed out to eat and then made our way to the stadium the boys would perform in. It took a while until Lou came back. Lux was happy to see her and after having a small interaction she started getting the boys ready. It wasn't long until the boys had to go upstage. It was only Lou, Lux and I once again so I decided to ask Lou about Lux's sister.

"Lou, I asked two days ago when I saw Lux in our kitchen where you were and Lux responded me that you were looking for her sister. Harry told me and I'm sorry if you didn't want me to know I just... I'm here for you" I tentatively told her.

She looked as if she was hesitating and then spoke, "I'm willing to tell you. I had a daughter when I was 16 years old. I had her but by the day I had lost her. I held her once and by morning she was no longer in her little crib. I've searched all in England and no trace of her was left. She was taken from me, by who I don't know. It's been so long and she must be a woman already, I don't even know if she is alive, but I'm hoping she is. I just can't give up."

I couldn't believe what she was telling me. Her daughter was taken away from her. Lou looks so strong but inside she's hurt, missing a daughter. "What was her name?"

Her eyes shined remembering her baby, "Lia."

"Beautiful name." I said gaining a smile from her. "I hope you find her and regain all those lost moments.

"I hope so."

______________________________

I got to update. YAY! hope you enjoy. The next one might be on Friday.