Chapter 45

Dyl had brought me back home and I was currently on my bed watching T.V. when suddenly my phone rang. I answered without seeing who it was and I had never expected the call I received, in fact I wish I had never answered the phone.

Maya: Hello

Ana: Maya

Maya: Ana?

Ana: yes

Maya: What can I help you with?

Ana: The boys just started their tour here in America. I don't know if you're aware of that

Maya: I am, but what is there about it

Ana: You've had your break so you need to go back

Maya: what?!

Ana: You need to join Harry on tour once again

Maya: Who else is there?

Ana: the usual people, oh and Kendall. Lou asked for permission something about how Kendall needs a place to stay and Lou volunteered.

Maya: bitch

Ana: excuse me?

Maya: Oh nothing I just saw something. When do I leave?

Ana: Today you need to be there for the show, I'm hoping you make it on time. You will stay there for the end of the American tour leg.

Maya: Fine

Ana: I got your ticket ready

Maya: Can you not tell the boys please

Ana: Yeah just make sure you get there

Maya: I will

Ana: Thanks

Maya: uh huh

Ana: bye

I hanged up getting upset and angry that I would be seeing Harry with her but this was my job and so I started packing. I packed all my loose clothes knowing that that was all I would wear in order to not have someone see my bump. I got into comfortable clothes and sent a message to my mom telling her that Ana had sent me on tour. I grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the airport.

*

I was at my seat waiting for the plane to take off. The plane had landed quick since I had just traveled less than an hour due to the fact that San Diego wasn't that far away from LA. I was now making my way to the suitcase area so that I could grab mine and head to the arena. I saw mine coming up and headed to it when I reached up to garb it another hand came into view. Our hands reaching for the same bag came into contact, I backed my hand away and looked up to see someone I never expected to see ever again. Especially not here in California at an airport. Seeing him in front of me took my breath away and brought so many memories. He looked the same hazel eyes, pink full lips and an amazing smile, but he was older making him look handsome in mature way.

"Hello Maya" he smiled.

He remembered me. I wonder if he was getting the same memories that I was getting back form the times we spent together.

"Where are you heading?"

"Qualcomm stadium"

"You're into that boy band? I didn't know this about you"

"We haven't seen each other in a long time so you wouldn't know much now. And it's difficult."

"I wonder why we haven't seen each other for a long time" he said getting more serious.

"It's a long story."

"I've got time" he said wanting me to tell him.

"But I don't, especially not here"

"Oh is paparazzi coming?" he teased in a not so playfully manner.

"It's not what you think. Come with me and I'll tell you."

"I don't know if I'm up for it."

"Please" I begged.

"I haven't seen you for a long time yet you always seem to make me do what you want. I'll go with you but let me tell you a concert is not a great place to talk."

"You'll find out it's a great time to talk. But now we have to wait for my bag again since you didn't grab it for me."

We waited for it to come by again, and while we waited I felt his eyes on me.

"You know" he said making me turn and look at him, "you are still beautiful, maybe even more."

His words made me blush and so I turned to see my bag already coming our way. He grabbed it before I could and brought it to the floor he got ahold of the handle and pulled it making his way through the crowd. I quickly followed behind him and called a cab. We were dropped off at the arena. This time I was more prepared than last time and called Mark telling him that I would be coming but not to tell the boys. We made our way through the back and told the security that he was with me.

"So how are we allowed to go back here?" he asked me.

"Patience, I'll tell you."

I grabbed the handle and took a deep breath before opening the door. I twisted the handle and the door opened, I stepped in and saw the boys playing around. Niall was with Lou getting his hair done while he had Lux on his lap. Lux was the first one to call out for me making everyone turn towards me. Lux got off Niall's lap and came running towards me I got a hold of her and brought her up to my hips and gave her a kiss making her giggle. Louis made his way to me and hugged me. I waved to Niall and Lou and then came into view with Liam, and the person I was still not ready to see, especially with her. There he was Harry sitting next to Kendall with a very prominent baby bump. I quickly turned back to Louis who gave me a sad smile but came to me once again and hugged me.

"Who's your friend?" asked Lux.

I turned back to see him and told him to come near me. I looked at the one person who I knew would know who he is. Lou's expression was indescribable; I guess she thought I would never see him again after my mother separated us. "This is Ethan, Ethan Hale."

______________________________

I hope you remember who Ethan is, if not I guess you'd like to go back to chapter 12 and chapter 21. I do mention his name in chapter 21. Anyways hope you enjoyed it.