Chapter 37

"So how was the trip? I didn't expect you guys to stay there for three days" Anne said once we entered the house door. We had finally come back to Anne's house.

"It was nice mum. And we stayed because it felt nice being out of the media's eye for once" Harry told her.

"I see. I bet you enjoyed it" Anne sincerely told us. "Not that I mind or anything, but will you be staying here for another week?" Anne asked us.

"Yeah mum, about a week" Harry told her while looking at me. "We just don't want to go back to LA yet."

"Well then I need to go grocery shopping."

"We can go Anne, I am staying here after all" I volunteered.

"Oh its fine Maya, I can go."

"We'll go mum; don't worry just stay in bed or in the living room. We'll be back" he told her grabbing his keys and taking me out.

We were making our way to the store when Harry got a call. He lowered the volume of the radio making me pout since I was singing my heart out to 'All about that bass'.

"Hello...yes...home...yes Cheshire...and what do I have to do with this?...well I won't...because she is a fucking bitch...you know what, Maya and I will enjoy our vacations together...yes I'm in a relationship with her isn't that what you made me sign?...well you tell Rachel to go fuck herself" he spoke through the phone and hanged up after his last words.

I looked at him knowing that my mother had something to do with the conversation judging by Harry's words.

"What is going on?"

"It's none of your business Maya" Harry angrily stated.

"It was my business when you mentioned my mom's and my name" I fired back.

"Not everything revolves around you Maya. Get that through your thick skull."

"I didn't say everything revolves around me, but your fucking conversation involved me."

"And what if it did? I don't need to tell you everything that I do or get told!"

"We're in a relationship; we're supposed to tell each other all this stuff. We said no secrets." I was getting angered every minute of him not telling me what it was.

"Relationship, everything revolves around the fucking contract. And that stupid conversation was about it." he spat.

"You told me to forget about the contract. You said that we could have a relationship without it so stop bringing up the damn contract."

"We met by that fucking contract."

"So? Forget it. Harry we can-"

"Shut up Maya. I don't want to hear you."

His words hurt me. But I kept quiet. I didn't utter a word afterwards. We reached the market and grabbed everything that we needed and headed back home, in utter silence. At home I didn't feel comfortable. Harry wasn't speaking to me, he looked so in thought. His parents knew something was up, due to the fact that we weren't even sitting next to each other or looking at each other. They would give us looks as if they could get us to tell them what was wrong, but I didnt want to get into another argument so I knew what I had to do. I needed to get out of here so I called the person who I knew would be able to help me. I excused myself and headed to Harry's room to make the call not wanting anyone to hear me, especially him.

Maya: Louis-

Louis: What's wrong Maya?

Maya: Can you please come for me

Louis: Are you still at Harry's, is something wrong?

Maya: yes, and I'll tell you once you're here

Louis: I'm on my way

Maya: thank you

I waited two hours for him to finally get here. I packed some clothes and headed to the door. But of course everyone was there in the living room which it had a clear view of the exit, making me go unnoticed.

"Where are you going love?" Anne said making Harry turn my way. The look of confusion was evident on his face when he saw my bag.

"I'll be staying with Louis for a few days."

My response made her turn to Harry, but he just put his attention back to Robin. Not waiting for any more questions or waiting for Harry's reaction I opened the door and walked to Louis' car which was already parked next to Harry's car. I opened the passenger door to his car and got on. I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek and a thank you for being there for me. He then introduced me to his sister who was in the back seat as 'Lottie'. I turned to her and shook her hand turning back around.

We arrived at his house after a while. I got introduced to his mom and stepdad along as his other sisters and brother. It took me a while to let go of Doris, but Louis knowing my history kept along with me and let me carry her for as long as I wanted. Right now we were in his room, we were both sitting on the bed in front of each other.

"So what happened?" he asked me.

"Harry and I got in a fight. He was talking to someone about my mom and I. I asked him what it was about and he didn't want to tell me. He brought up the contract and told me to shut up."

"Honestly I have no idea who it could be. I just don't understand why he brought the contract up when he said to forget it." Louis stated. "Maybe he's stressed."

"Of?"

"I don't know Maya."

"Maybe this space will make him tell me" I said more to myself.

"So how have the vacations been going?" he asked me.

I smiled widely remembering our cabin nights.

"That smile means something. Tell me" he eagerly spoke.

"I can't talk about it"

"You two..."

I let him finish his thoughts making him gasp once he finally grasped what it was that we did. His expression made me laugh. I just wished it wouldn't take long for Harry and I to get back together and forget this childish fight. 

______________________________

Here it is, hope you enjoy!

I forgot to mention this but what do you all think of the new album, and infinty? I am so excited about it and I can't wait to hear all the songs. Also I need a ship name for Maya and Harry, any ideas? 

Have a great week! Love you all.