Chapter 16

I woke up just as excited as I was yesterday when mother told me the news. I informed Lou about them and she was really happy for me, she told me she was going to ask if she could take the day off and come, but with the boys schedule and how they were leaving to Japan, I really doubt it. Mother and I made our way to the Victoria Secret Company and met with Taylor and the other girls that would join in this project.

"It is the first time we do this and I am excited for how it turns out, we will start with the fittings today and we'll leave tomorrow" Taylor informed us.

"You have all the swimwear ready?" I asked him.

"Yes we do love, and it is so good to see you here with us" I smiled at his comment.

"It's good to know I'm a part of it."

We started trying on the swimwear, everyone was to try two which were the ones the designers made for us, and we would only pick one to wear at the show. The two that I had gotten were beautiful, one was more on the girly side with bright colors and the other one was on the edgier side. I got out of my little room to show the designer who would pick which one looked better. After she picked the one I was glad since I really liked it the moment I saw it.

I started packing my bags after I got home. I would be going on a plane with all the other models and mother would catch up on another one. My alarm rang at 6:00 a.m. I showered and got in comfortable nice clothes and made my way to the airport. Almost all of the girls where there, we just had to wait a few minutes for Cara to arrive. Once she did we all got on the plane and made our way to Puerto Rico.

On the plane I received a few messages from Harry and Lou to which I just opened Lou's and told her where I would be going and what I would be wearing. She told me once again that she would try to come and see me to which I told her she didn't have to, but Lou said she just wanted to take a break as well.

We finally arrived and we all made our way to the hotel. The girls wanted a pajama party to celebrate to which we all agreed on joining. I went to my room first to leave all my bags and so that I can change there as well. I was really happy that I had decided to bring my pajama set; I put it on and made my way to Barbara's room where we would have the sleep over.

We had just finished watching The Vow and started playing truth or dare, something I wasn't very fond of but here I was playing anyways. The girls were having so much fun while I just prayed every time they would spin the bottle for it to not land on me. It was Cara's turn to spin it after she was dared to prank call one of her friends. I watched the bottle spin landing on me. The girls cheered since it was the first time the bottle was landing on me.

"Truth or dare?" Cara asked me.

"Um...dare" I said not wanting to admit and truth about my "relationship".

I saw the girls look at each other giggling, and knew that the dare was something I would not approve of.

"Call Harry and tell him that...you have needs to be met right now, and put it on speaker".

"What no. I can't do that Cara"

"Oh my god you guys haven't?"

"No" I rushed knowing what she meant.

"Then call him c'mon we've all done our dares, or you'll get punished"

I huffed and got my phone out. I went through my contacts and stopped at his debating whether to do this or not. I looked up to see everyone staring at me and pressed call putting it on speaker. It rang five times before he answered.

Harry: Hello

Maya: Hi Harry

Harry: Umm...what's up?

I looked up and saw Cara shaking her head telling me to say it.

Maya: Harry I really need you

Harry: What's wrong?

Some girls made aweing noises to which Cara shushed them, "Put your seductive voice" she smiled. I groaned but did as told.

Maya: It's nothing bad, I just... I have needs and I need you

Harry: What are you talking about?

Maya: Ugh you know, I want to be with you intimately

Harry: ... Are you drunk?

Maya: No I'm not drunk, I just want you here with me

Harry: Look Maya I have no idea what you are saying, I'm actually starting the show I'll call you later bye

I hung up and looked at Cara.

"Well that's not what I expected" she looked at me.

I laughed "we don't really talk like that"

"We noticed" Barbara laughed as well.

"That was a really awkward call" Karlie admitted.

"I should just go to sleep, it was nice being here but I'm really tired. Goodnight girls see you tomorrow." I received a goodnight from all of them and marched towards my room.

I put on my alarm clock and went to sleep.

My phone woke me up with a call.

Maya: Hello who is it?

I groggily spoke while rubbing my eyes.

Harry: Its Harry I'm sorry for waking you up I just- I told you I would call back.

Maya: Oh its fine, about that just forget I even said any of that it was all a dare Cara made me do

Harry: Oh... well okay, are you fine?

Maya: Look Harry I have to wake up early tomorrow for the show so I really need to hang up

Harry: What show?

Maya: A swimwear show, goodnight

Harry: Sorry, goodnight.

I hanged up and went back to sleep ready for tomorrow to start.