Chapter 34

I was currently sitting on the couch since I was tired of being in bed these last few days. Harry didn't want me making any effort or even getting out of bed. My back was much better, it didn't even hurt anymore so I got Harry to let me move around. We had been here for a week already and I was enjoying it all. Gemma had left to travel with her friends but told me that we should catch up later on. Harry came next to me and intertwined my hand with his.

"I want to take you out on a date."

I looked at him and scrunched up my face. "A date?"

"Yeah, I want to take you out" he grinned.

"Okay, then. When?"

"Tonight" he said.

"Tonight!? I need to get ready" I said standing up and making my way to Harry's room.

I got in the shower and poured shampoo on my scalp. I massaged my head and then let the water fall on my head. I loathed myself in body wash and then shaved my legs. I then got out of the shower and wrapped myself with a towel. I completely dried myself and stepped out of the bathroom and into Harry's room. I went to his door and locked it not wanting anyone to walk in on me. I grabbed all white undergarments since I would be wearing a new white dress that I had bought myself last time I went shopping with Lou. I grabbed the dress and put it on. I was having trouble zipping it up when a knock in the door made me put my attention to it. I made my way and asked who it was.

"Who else could it be?" Harry said making me realize that it was him.

I opened the door for him letting him in. He looked at me and just smiled.

"I need to get ready as well so I'm taking a shower."

"Yeah, okay. Oh Harry would you... help me zipper up" I asked him pointing at my back.

He made his way up to me and I turned around. The zipper ended on my lower back right on top of my bum. Harry's hands grabbed my wet hair, gently and slowly he moved my hair to the side. He then grabbed the zipper and tugged it upwards his fingers touched my skin making me get shivers by his gentle and subtle touch. He was all the way to the top and before he finished zipping it up all the way to the top he planted a kiss on the back of my neck. He stayed there a few seconds making my breath become shorter. He finally disconnected his lips from my skin and finished zipping it up. I didn't move from my place and neither did he. I felt him come closer to me and when I felt him breathing next to me he whispered to my ear. "I'm taking a shower." And just like that he made his way to the restroom closing the door behind him.

I felt different he had made me feel something, I gathered myself and took a long breath before heading for my makeup bag and getting out what I would use for this outfit. I did my eyes a darker shade so that they could pop up and my lips were a purplish color. For my hair I parted it to the side and pulled both side back as tight as they could and created a lower bun. I took one last look at the mirror and headed for the closet where my shoes were when Harry opened the bathroom door and got out wearing nothing but the towel hanging low on his waist. I looked at him, the water dripping from his chest, the towel low on his waist he was the definition of perfection.

"Like what you see?" Harry said.

I looked away and headed for the closet, "I do, but if you are trying to make me feel... excited, so that there could be something tonight let me just tell you that I won't give in. Like what you hear?"

"Fuck, no I don't like what I hear but it was worth a try" he said making me giggle.

"I'll let you change, I'll be downstairs" I told him and headed out to the living room. Anne stopped me before I entered the living room and took me outside to the back patio. I took a seat at the chairs she had and she sat next to me.