Chapter 48

Louis' POV

I entered the hospital and quickly saw Lou and Ethan with worried sketched in their faces. I made my way up to Lou and asked her what was wrong.

"Where is Maya? Is she well?"

Lou took a while to respond, "I don't know they won't tell me anything."

Lou broke down and so I brought her into my arms and held her. Lux was hugging her leg, she knew something wasn't right.

"I can't lose her. I just found her."

"Found who?"

I didn't ask much about it; instead I sat next to Ethan with Lou in my arms and Lux next to us waiting for the doctor to come.

Harry's POV

The boys and I had gone to two hospitals already and we had gotten no luck. We finally reached another one and got out the car and rushed our way to the entrance.

"Maya Harred, is there a Maya Harred here?"

"I'm sorry sir but I can't give you information" said the lady behind the desk.

"Please I'm begging you" I pleaded.

She sighed and looked through her computer screen. She typed something in and finally gave me a response. "She is in the emergency department, the doctors are with her but you can go into the lobby."

"Thank you" and quickly we made our way to the elevator. The ride fell like an eternity all I kept thinking was about how she ended up in the emergency room. The elevator doors opened and we stepped out making our way to the lobby. There we came face to face with Lou, Lux, Louis and that guy Maya brought with her.

"What are you doing here?" Louis stood up defensively.

"I'm here to see how Maya is" I too said defensively.

"Leave" Louis said getting in my face.

"I care for her. I won't leave until I hear that she is well."

"Care?" he laughed in my face. "You care for her? Well you did a good job of caring, you got the person she hated the most pregnant douche."

"It wasn't my fucking intention" I pushed him.

"Well you should've thought about that when it happened. Maya doesn't want you here." Louis pushed me back with much force.

"I'll leave if she tells me to; I won't leave because you tell me" I told him.

"I'm telling you for her."

He pushed me again and I lost it. I went for his face but was hold back by Niall. I struggled to get free seeing Louis laugh at my face. I stopped knowing that Niall would not let me go, but I didn't give him the pleasure of seeing me leave. I walked up to Lou and asked her what was going on.

"They won't tell us. Harry I don't want to sound mean but Maya doesn't want you here."

I sighed and brought my head down, I looked back at her, "can I leave after the doctor comes."

She hesitated but agreed making Louis huff.

We waited there for about an hour. Lou kept getting worried by the second. We were all sitting down except for Niall who had taken Lou to the cafeteria.

"Family of Maya... Harred."

Hearing Maya's name made all of us stand up.

"Um, who is her family?" the doctor asked.

"I am" Lou stepped up. I said nothing about it, knowing Lou she probably wanted to know what was wrong.

"Can I speak to you" Lou made her way to him and they talked privately.

We waited and finally she came back to us. "She hasn't been taking care of herself. Doctor said she hasn't been eating and, umm yeah. She's asking for us" she looked at Louis and Ethan.

I know I told Lou I would leave after the doctor talked to us but this didn't feel right.

"Why did it take so long if it was only her not eating well?"

"She apparently fainted and lost conscious. They had to check on her."

"I'm sorry Harry but I need to go see her. Louis, Ethan let's go" she said guiding them to her room.

"Strange. Louis seems to be getting too involved with her" Liam spoke.

"This doesn't seem right" I said to myself.

I made my way to the doctor, "I'm Maya's boyfriend can I ask about her state?"

"Yes son"

Maya's POV

The door opened and in cam Lou followed by Louis and Ethan. Lou quickly rushed to me and hugged me making me groan.

"Sorry" she shyly said to me.

Louis and Ethan hugged me, but this sweetness of them wasn't going to last.

"What were you thinking by not eating? It's not only you now, you've got a little one" Louis scolded me.

"My mom was asking about why I was getting fat. I can't let her know"

"Wait you're pregnant?" Ethan asked me.

"Yes" I looked down at my fingers.

"Whose is it?"

I looked up and I knew I could trust him, "Harry's but he can't know."

"This is messed up Maya, he needs to know. You don't want him finding out later do you. It feels like hell knowing you were a father and didn't know." He spoke knowing how it felt. I did hide it from him as well; difference was this was something I wanted to hide in this case.

"He can't know" I pleaded wanting him not to mention it. He just huffed.

"Maya you need to eat" Lou said, "You can't hurt the child."

"What actually happened" Louis asked me.

I told him and Lou about telling Ethan everything. "I then started feeling dizzy and that's all I remember. The doctor told me before you came in that my body didn't take it. I fainted and had problems with my baby, I had to get checked and he just made sure everything was okay with it. He told me I can't stress or anything, I have to take everything well and that I should rest, something about how my pregnancy was going to be difficult."

"Well then we got to make sure you take it easily" Lou told me.

"I was so worried about you" Louis came and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"You're fucking pregnant?"

I turned to the direction of the voice and felt all my blood drain out. 

_____________________________

Made in the A.M. is out!!! OMG I love all the songs. I honestly can't pick my favorite. So excited that I cried.