ceik's note again

Hi guys, as much as i want to mention all your names here to say thank you for votes but i really can't. I'm really busy now a days. So I want to thank all of you who voted, votes and will vote on my stories. I really appreciated it. Thank you so much. Anyways, I'm having a hard time on the last two ending chapters of Hidden Personality but I'm already working on it. I'll delete the old book then I'll update the whole book all in one day so please i need your patience. Revising book is really hard.I'm also working on ROTGT: BOOK2 Trailer. haha i just want to create a simple trailer as a token for all of your votes, Are you ready for it? haha i already created 28 seconds. And you know what? That freaking 28 seconds trailer is made for five hours haha. Yeah, I'm not that talented so I'm really not that fast in creating things.I guess it will took me weeks to create 5 minutes trailer.  I still have four days until the end of the month  right? Arrghh I wish i can make it on my own deadline haha.

And also my promise triple UD, I already wrote it but I'm checking typo's so wait until the end of the month okay? Actually I'm planning on compiling those three chapters into a one chapter only. I just think that each chapters are short one so i'll compile it so that you can read it once. Are you guys okay with that?

Thanks again.