Sixty four** the fight for love (part two)

(Janus POV)

I'm just standing here looking at her fading shadow while she is running fast as if she wants to be free from some evil creature. And that evil one is me. God knows how much I love Tracey but I can't do any right now or maybe I can't do anything forever. I accepted the fact that I do belong to Hyerin and I can't turn my back to this engagement especially that my family's sake is unto this matter. But there is a part on my brain that is shouting, begging for me to follow where my heart is, to follow where Tracey is. I just hoped that she will meet a man that can take care of her and that can love her more that she loves herself. Well I guess King is that man though they are exes and they can love each other again like the old times. That thought made my heart broke into pieces. I just can't let other man love her more than I do. I want her all by myself. I smiled bitterly to myself. I'm so selfish that I can't even let go of Tracey even though I can't love her truthfully.

"I'm so done with you Janus. Hindi na kita kilala. Trace didn't do anything to harm your girl. In fact yang babaeng yan ang nananakit kay Trace. Where did your mind go? You should better leave this place now kasama ang babaeng yan before every one of us will." Iritang sigaw ni Charlie. Kung pwede ko lang hingin sa kanya na suntukin at saktan niya ako ay matagal ko ng ginawa para magising ako sa katotohanan but I can't. I just can't since this is the reality.

Lahat sila ay pumasok sa kanilang mga kwarto leaving both me and Hyerin at the living room. Wala sa sarili na naglakad ako palabas. Kasunod ng mabibilis kong hakbang ang pagtakbo. I'm running to nowhere, I just want to see if Tracey is fine. Wala na akong pakialam sa mga sigaw ni Hyerin. My body has its own mind now and it is looking for the one I truly loves.

All I know right now is that I need to find her.

End**

(Dave POV)

I'm on my way home when suddenly para bang may nakita akong shadow sa may gilid ko. That shadow is fast that is why I conclude na tumatakbo yung may ari nung Shadow na yun. But sino naman ang tatakbo ng ganitong disoras na ng gabi. Curiosity kills cat and I'm certainly not that sneaky kind of man but then this curiosity leads me here. I'm behind of the huge tree at the park trying to listen in someone else's conversation.

"I told you to stop hurting her. Nakuha mo na ang gusto mo right? Then why are you still hurting her. May usapan tayo na hindi mo siya sasaktan. I tried agreeing into your plan and now that your plan succeeded will you stop this b*****it." Napakunot ang noo ko dahil sa boses na narinig ko. It's loud and clear and I'm pretty sure that it's King.

"I want her life miserable. Kulang pa yung nararamdaman niya ngayon. I want her to suffer. Kung talagang ayaw mo siyang masaktan then make her fall for you again this time, hard. Yung tipong hindi na siya titingin pa ng iba because as long as she is a threat for me I will not spare her." Pagalit na sigaw ng isang boses. I don't want to conclude yet but I know that the voice I just heard is from Hyerin. But why?

Bakit sila magkausap ni King? And who is she? Sino ang babaeng pinag aawayan nila. Could it be Tracey? I don't want to conclude yet but then there is this weird scenario entering my mind. Maari kayang from the start Hyerin and King team up just to make Tracey and Janus suffer. There is this possibility na they agreed to get involve on the two for their own sake. Kapag nga naman hindi nagkamabutihan ang dalawa ay pwede nila ulit mabawi ang dating sa kanila. King is Tracey's ex while Hyerin is Janus's ex, could it be that one?

Im not Charlie to over react on things, mas matino ako sa kanya pero yung nag iisang possibility na naisip ko ay yun lang. I tried to think that they are just having chitchat but then the image of them talking to get involve to Janus and Tracey's life keeps entering my mind.