Chapter 11 -

"Maggie? Paula?" I rubbed my eyes, sitting up in the large bed. The other girls were asleep and popcorn was everywhere, movie disks scattered among the floor and atop the TV.

I poked Maggie gently, but she only stirred and rolled closer to Paula in the bed. I sighed.

I was starving, and not for popcorn. I had already had too much of that. I got up, careful not to wake up my friends and went out into the hallway. I could hear the boys yelling in Michael's room, I wonder what they were doing.

I tried my best to make it down the stairs without the steps squeaking and I was pretty good at it. I entered the kitchen and looked through the cupboards until I found a box of Cap'n Crunch. That would have to do. I got out the milk from the fridge and found a spoon in one of the drawers. I looked around until I had a bowl.

I poured the milk in first, because I hated soggy cereal, and then added a serving size of the cereal on top. I put away the box and milk and dug into my food.

I was sitting on a chair at the table in the dining room when I chair scooted out in front of me. I looked up and met eyes with Ashton. I immediately looked down and continued munching on my cereal.

"Can you chew with your mouth closed?" He rolled his eyes, opening a package of pop tarts. Who eats pop tarts at 2 in the morning? Well, I eat cereal this late, so who am I to say.

"Sorry," I murmured.

"Ella?" I looked up, but Ashton was eating and looking at his phone. I glanced around and saw Luke.

"Hi," I grinned.

"What are you doing here?" He leaned on the doorway, staring intently into my eyes.

"I slept in Maggie's room with Paula, we were having a sleepover."

"Oh."

I nodded, bringing a spoonful to my lips. "Do you wanna hang out in Michael's with us while the girls sleep?"

I dropped my spoon and looked at him. I took a peek at Ashton who was glaring at Luke. "Well, I mean, uh, n-"

"Yes? Great!" Luke cheered quietly, taking my bowl and spoon away from me and setting it in the sink.

"I wasn't finished," I pursed my lips, tilting my head back when Luke tried to kiss me.

"Just come on," he whined, pulling my hand towards the stairs.

"Fine."

-

"Luke? Ella?" Michael asked.

"I invited her up." Luke shrugged. Michael didn't seem to mind. Ashton reentered the room, sitting down on the floor beside Michael.

Luke pulled me down on the floor next to him. "What are we doing?" I asked.

"We're going to play truth or dare." Michael answered. "I'm going first!" He grinned, and he looked like he was up to something. "Ella, truth or dare?"

I didn't really like this game, but the girls were asleep and this would entertain me. "Truth."

"Are you a virgin?"

I rolled my eyes, looking down at my lap for a few seconds. I looked back up at Michael and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah," I answered.

"Michael, truth or dare?" I challenged him. He scoffed.

"Dare."

"I dare you to seduce Luke." I giggled.

"ugh," he groaned, scooting over to Luke's lap. I looked over to Ashton quickly and saw he had an obvious smirk playing on his lips.

Luke didn't look happy, at all. He glared at me before returning his gaze to Michael.

Michael pecked both of Luke's cheeks, pressing a quick kiss to his nose. He pulled away and sat back in his original spot.

"I'm not seduced." Luke shook his head while I laughed.

"Fine, Luke. Truth or dare." Michael looked at me, and if looks could kill I'd probably be laying on the ground in a pool of my own blood.

"Dare." Luke answered.

"Lick Ella's cheek."

"What? No!" I shouted, moving away from Luke, but he only neared. He picked me up and sat me on his lap, before licking my cheek. "Luke! Ew." I wiped off his saliva with the sleeve of my sweater.

Ashton chuckled before flashing his phone screen to everyone. It was a picture of Luke with his tongue on my cheek, and I had a look of absolute disgust on my face.

"Delete that!" I protested, crossing my arms over my chest.

"No way," he grinned, putting his phone into his back pocket.

"Ashton?" Luke asked him.

"Dare." Ashton ran his hand through his curls.

"Kiss Ella."

"What the hell guys?" I whisper-shouted, mainly to Luke.

He only shrugged in return.

"I'm not kissing Ashton." I shook my head.

"Good god, it's just a kiss. Get over it. It's not like we're having sex," Ashton snapped, rolling his eyes.

Ashton leaned over and grabbed my face between one hand, gently, placing his lips on mine. I only leaned in closer, his lips were addicting.

His tongue ran along my bottom lip and I parted my lips, allowing his access.

"That's enough." Luke growled, breaking us apart. I gave him a look that said 'sorry.'

I licked my bottom lip, savoring the taste. I glanced at Ashton who was staring at me, biting his lower lip.

I stood up, backing up to the bedroom door. "I'll be getting back to M-Mag's room," I stuttered, stumbling out the door and closing the door behind me. I kept my back pressed up against it for a few seconds, my eyes shut.

I kissed him.

I shook my head, clearing my head of all thoughts. It was just a kiss, and stupid dare. It was nothing.

I made my way back to Maggie's room and crawled back into the bed with my best friends.

-

omg that was so fun to write. ahahahaa. ok