Chapter 47 -

I step inside the trailer, my surroundings are pitch black and I can't see anything. I feel Ashton's arm brush against mine as the door closes loudly.

"Ash?" I whisper.

I feel his hot breath fanning over my ear as he murmurs, "are you ready?"

I nod, my chest is tight with anticipation and I place my small hand on Ashton's back.

I hear a flick, and the light flashes on. Hanging over the walls, the counters, and the bed that's covered with velvet sheets, bright, yellow Christmas lights decorate the trailer.

"A-Ash," I gasp, turning around to face him. "It's so damn beautiful. Thank you."

Reaching down, Ashton removes my tiara and places it on the counter. He places his crown beside it. "Ella."

"Ashton." I smile at him, but his eyes are dull and cold, a mysterious sheeting covering the feelings beneath.

Then, his hazel eyes I've grown to adore soften and glow. He grins, shrugging off his coat and wrapping it around a chair. "I love you. Wait, fuck that. I'm fucking in love with you.

My breath hitches and I search his eyes for any lies or regret, but I come up with nothing. My voice shakes as I reply, "I'm fucking in love with you, too."

He laughs and pulls me in, wrapping his arms around me. "You really love me?" He asks, gazing down.

"I do. And you love me?" I bite my lip hopefully and my heart leaps as he replies.

"So much."

I smile softly, and press my lips to his. "Show me."

His eyes flicker with curiosity. "You want to have sex? No."

Oh my God. I look down at my heels and fumble with my fingers nervously. Officially, I am a part of the awkward-ass-losers club. And who resides there? Me, myself, and I.

Ashton laughs noisily and cheerfully, throwing his head back. "Baby," he starts singing.

I snap my head up, staring at him.

He kicks off his shoes and starts unbuttoning his shirt as he walks towards the large bed. He sings again, "I wanna make love to you!" Drawing out the 'you.'

I can't help but giggle and feel relief as I throw off my heels and begin to unzip my dress.

By the time I reach the foot of the bed, Ashton is in black boxers and his white shirt is fully unbuttoned.

I step out my dress and giggle as Ashton chokes on his words. Coughing, he says, "you look really beautiful, Ella."

I kick my dress away from my feet and crawl onto the bed, leaning over Ashton. My legs are on either side of him as I grind against his hard-on, my lips pressed against him.

"Fuck, baby girl, as much as I love how this looks on you," he says, tracing the straps of my bra down to the clip, "I'd much rather see you without it."

Skillfully, Ashton undoes the bra clip with one hand and tosses it on the floor with the rest of our clothing.

He reaches down and slips his hand beneath my panties, causing a moan to slip from my lips. "Naughty girl, you're already soaking wet," he mumbles against my lips.

"Only for you," I say, and he flips us over, pinning me down on the bed.

He presses kisses down my stomach, rubbing figure eights on my hip bones, until his head of curls is level with my heat.