Chapter 50 -

( 50 chapters and over 15k reads!!! aha aahahaa i lOVE YOU ALL SO MCUH)

"I don't wanna go shopping," Ashton whines as I'm currently dragging him through the mall. "We could stay at my trailer, you could wear that pretty little set of Victoria's Secret undergarments. You know, I never got that good of a look at them."

I look over at him, sending a death glare. "We're going to this party! It'll be fun, and maybe I'll wear that set under my dress," I tease, winking.

"You better," he sighs as I pull into a store. It looks a little expensive but my mother gave me some money, so I should be okay.

"I like this dress," I say, releasing his hand to grab a dress from the rack. It goes to mid-thigh, it's semi-tight, with two thin straps and a heart neckline, and it's a navy blue color. "What do you think?"

He shrugs. "You could go naked. Wait, no. Then everyone would see what's mine!" He exclaims, shaking his head. I roll my eyes. "It looks good, babe."

I smile. "Thank you. I'm going to try this on quick, be right back."

I walk up to the register, where a young, pretty brunette is standing, staring down at her phone. "Excuse me?" I ask, getting her attention. She glances up with disinterest. "Where are the changing rooms?"

"In the back of the store, to the right side," she explains in a monotone tone. I nod and scurry away.

Inside the changing room I strip down and slip into the dress. I'm able to zip it up halfway, but that's okay because I'm not planning to wear it right now. It fits well and it's comfortable so I won't be miserable the whole time.

When I'm returning to Ashton to get his opinion, I see the pretty employee standing by him, talking to him.

Okay, I've never been the jealous type, I swear. But I see all the signs that she's flirting with him. She's touching her neck, absentmindedly twirling her hair. So, I'll admit, I'm a little jealous. Just a little.

"Hello," I say nervously. She turns over to me and her smile falls.

"Oh, is this your sister?" She asks Ashton. Ashton looks over at me and I narrow my eyes, he only shrugs and raises his eyebrows.

"No, I'm his girlfriend. So you can go away now," I say kindly, but it's obvious I threw in a shit ton of venom. when I say this. I place my hand on my hip and smile. "Goodbye."

She rolls her eyes. I want to rip them out as she says to Ashton, "well, okay. Call me," as she hands him his number.

She leaves and I storm over to Ashton. "Are you fucking serious?" I whisper-shout. He laughs. "You think this is funny? Fine, take her number. I don't even care, give her a call. Take her on a date, fuck her-" I ramble on and he slaps a hand over my mouth when I say the last bit.

His laughter calms and he gives me a look. I pull his hand off my mouth and stare back. "Really, Ella? Why would I want her number, why would I take her on a date or fuck her, when I have you? I love you, if I wasn't clear enough about that before." He smiles. "And also, the dress looks amazing on you."

I sigh, giving into him with a smile. "Let's go check out, and then I need shoes."

-

"So she just got completely wasted?" Ashton asks. I nod, and fall back on his bed, my bags dropping to the floor.

After an hour and a half of shopping, Ash and I are exhausted, so we decided to hit his trailer.

He lays down beside me and laces his hand with mine, almost like it's an instinct now.