Chapter 13 -

( so idk who should play Ella but I was looking up some girls and so I thinking Sasha pieterse because she has blonde hair and I could see her playing Ella, do you guys have any ideas for who should play her? :) I will enter a picture of Sasha along with the chapter )

Luke had texted me to be ready at 10:15 am for a day of 'fun,' and by the time I had received the message it was 9:45. I only had 30 minutes to get ready, this was not okay.

I crawled out of bed and found clothes to wear in the closet, black leggings and a white t-shirt with the Nike sign on it, 'just do it.'

I slipped on my tennis shoes and went to the mirror, I obviously couldn't do much make up today so I went for a natural look. I combed through my hair with my brush and called it done. I looked fine, and I still had time to eat breakfast.

I ran downstairs and made a bowl of lucky charms cereal. When I sat down at the kitchen counter I was greeted by my mother.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi mom," I smiled, shoving a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"Plans for today?" She asked, placing her newspaper down on the wooden table.

"Yeah, I'm just hanging out with Luke I think." I shrugged, downing another spoonful.

"Are you guys official yet?" She winked, leaning back in her chair.

I shook my head. Now that I thought about it, Luke and I were not official. Sure, we had kissed, multiple times, but we weren't in a relationship. "No, I guess we aren't." I answered her with a frown.

"That's too bad, he's a nice kid."

"Yeah, he is."

I finished my cereal while we both sat in silence, the only noise was me chewing. I washed out my bowl and jumped when the doorbell rang.

I went to go get it, opening the door wide enough to see... Ashton?

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Luke didn't have a ride, so he asked me to pick you up." He shrugged, pointing to a black vehicle in the driveway.

I nodded and kept quiet as I left the house and trailed down the sidewalk leading to where the car was parked.

I got into the passenger seat and expected Luke to at least be in the car, but he wasn't. I mentally rolled my eyes. Why didn't he tag along to pick me up?

Ashton got in and stuck the key into the ignition, starting up the car. He pulled out of the driveway and we sat in silence most of the way. I finally got the courage to start a conversation. "Where are you taking me?"

He glanced at me quickly but returned his eyes back to the road. "Um, to the movies."

I looked down at my lap and smiled to myself, Luke was taking me on a movie date. Or at least I thought he was.

And I was right.

Ashton pulled into the parking lot of the theatre and I got out, he didn't come with, leaving instead.

I walked into the building, the smell of buttery popcorn became clear very soon. "Hi," I said to Luke as I approached him by some of the posters.

"Hey." He grinned, pecking my cheek. "Sorry I couldn't come and get you myself, my car was broken and I had to walk here. I thought you would rather get a ride than walk." He said.

I nodded. He was right, I would not want to walk in this heat. It was so warm and I'd end up being all sweaty.

"What movie are we seeing?" I asked.