Chapter 39 -

(7K reads thank you all so much!!!!! :') )

I wake up with Ashton's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. His warm, mint-scented breath fans over my face.

I shift slightly and his arms only tighten. I turn over to look at him. He appears sound asleep but I know I've woken him.

"Ash?" I say quietly. "I really have to get up."

"No, you don't," he mumbles, silencing me with a kiss.

"Actually, unless you want me to pee the bed, I do," I reply, giggling quietly.

He groans and releases me from his hold. "Thank you," I say, sitting up and crawling off of the bed. My vision goes blurry for a moment but everything comes into focus, and I stumble to the bathroom.

After doing my business, I have to wash my hands at his kitchen sink since there's not one in his bathroom.

I'm drying my hands when Ashton surprises me by raveling his arms around my waist. He stands behind me, and I feel an obvious erection in his boxers.

I let out a breath and turn around, looking up at him. He gazes down at me, and to be honest, sometimes his height intimidates me.

"Hello," I greet him awkwardly. He doesn't answer. Instead he dips his head, his lips meeting mine. Our lips move in sync and my heart starts racing as his hands move from my waist to my bottom.

"Baby girl," he coos, hoisting me up onto the counter. His lips leave marks on my neck and my exposed collarbones.

"Ash," I mumble, allowing my eyes to close and indulge into this activity.

With his lips on my neck and his hands sliding up to my chest, I hesitantly rest my hand on his crotch. I apply pressure and his grunts immediately.

He nips at my skin and rubs beneath my shirt and I moan accidentally. I wrap my legs around his waist and he picks me up, heading towards the bed.

"I really need to get home soon," I think, but my thoughts are jumbled from Ashton's lips. "Oh, fuck it," I think.

As soon as Ashton reaches the bed I push him down on his bed, crawling on top of him. I sit up, tugging off my shirt. My cheeks flush as Ashton's eyes widen. He makes no move to touch me, allowing me to do this work. I'm okay with this, however, I have something in mind.

I lean down and simply graze over Ashton's lips, trailing down to his stomach. I try my hardest to look seductive as I look up at him while planting wet kisses down, until I reach the waistline of his boxers.

I bite my lip nervously as I tug down his boxers. I'm scared like hell to be doing this, but Ashton deserves it, at least, I think.

I tentatively wrap my hand around it, I'm not even sure what I should call it. Penis sounds funny, cock isn't that bad, and dick sounds vulgar.

Slowly, I move my hand up down his cock, and I nearly cringe from the name of it. It's new to my vocabulary, and never having used it before, it makes me nervous.

He tosses his head back, groaning. I smirk, satisfied with my progress already.

I try not to look at it as I lower my head, licking the tip. That excites Ashton more and it actually doesn't taste bad.

I lick the base of his cock and up and down. I twirl my tongue around the sides and I feel Ash's legs tense. I take the tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue. Little by little, I take in more until his cock hits the back of my throat.

Thankfully, I don't have a strong gag reflex. I've read horror stories from girls on Twitter about how they threw up all over their man. I almost laugh out at the sight, puke all over Ashton's deflated erection and him staring down at me, coldly and disappointed.

I move my hand up and down what I can't take into my mouth and I hear Ashton grunting louder and louder. His hand moves down to my hair, pushing me down further. I feel like he's pushing me underwater, my eyes are burning and I think I may actually throw up.

I bob my head up and down and slowly, the feeling goes away.

Ashton comes a few minutes later, his load shooting down my throat in short spurts. I pull away and sit up on his lap. I'm only in my underwear and Ash is wearing nothing.

"If you sit directly on it, I'll get another hard-on," Ash warns with a smirk.

I surprise him by replying, "would that really be so bad, daddy?" I lean down, pressing my lips to him. I force my tongue past his lips and he gives way, deepening the kiss.

"I guess not, but it's already two o'clock." I jump up at his words and frantically begin searching for my clothes.

Ash sits up, watching me intently. "Don't you want me to return the favor?"

I pause, thinking it over. It would be nice, but I need to get home, now. "Maybe later," I huff, tugging on my pants. I clip on my bra and slide my shirt over it.

After getting my shoes on, I speed walk to the bed and give Ashton a goodbye kiss before leaving.

I sprint back home, and when I reach there I'm breathless and exhausted. I feel like my legs are jelly and will collapse at any second. My lungs are burning and sweat is dripping down my forehead. As I walk through the front door I prep my excuse.

I find my mother in the kitchen. "Oh, hey," I say. She looks up from her lap, startled. Her expression quickly switches to angry.

"Young lady, where were you?" She yells, standing up and approaching me.

"I went for a jog!" I lie, raising my hands in defense. "Chill out, please."

"Chill out?" She says. "Really? I've been worried sick for hours!"

"I'm sorry, okay? I should've told you, or written a note or something," I apologize.

She sighs. "Fine, but do not let this happen again, Ella. Or I swear, I will have your head," She finishes. I nod and turn around, heading upstairs.

I smile to myself. Little does she know I was giving Ashton head.

I go to my bedroom and lock the door. After changing into some comfortable pajamas, I crawl into bed with my laptop, ready to spend the rest of the day watching Netflix.

-

I have 7K reads, so thank you all so much. :)

This chapter was interesting to write... I actually had to research for the blow job part lol

hopefully my parents dont check my history anytime soon

but i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and thank you for reading! (: