Chapter 51 -

(IMPORTANT!!! What do you think of the attached picture as a new cover?)

It doesn't take long for the alcohol to take hold of me and Ashton. I feel woozy and dizzy but I enjoy the feeling, somewhat. Part of me hates this, because when I walk I trip and I do things without thinking, it's like I've lost control of my body. But then again, it's nice not overthinking every action I make, it's nice to let loose and have a little fun.

Leaning my head on Ashton's shoulder, I trade him my bottle of vodka for the rest of his beer. I down the remaining liquid and immediately gag. "Ashhhhh, this is sooo gross," I complain.

"Then don't drink it!" He says loudly, falling over laughing on the bed. I fall back next to him.

"Gimme that bottle back," I slur, reaching for my vodka.

"Noooo, drink ya damn margarita," he protests.

"Fineeeeee!" I hiss. "I'll fucking drink my fucking margarita, fucking Ashton." I pull the small bottle from the bag on the floor and take a drink. It's sweet and cherry-flavored.

"You're fucking Ashton?" He gasps, clutching a hand to his chest. "I thought you were only fucking me!"

"I am only fucking you!"

"Okay," he says calmly then, shrugging. He looks over at me, raising an eyebrow. "Wait, right now? Uhh, gimme fifteen minutes."

"I don't want to fuck you right now," I mumble, rolling my eyes. The last drop of my cherry drink hits my tongue and I toss the empty bottle on the floor. "But we should fuck."

"Hmmmm," Ashton hums, rubbing his chin as if he's deep in thought, but the cheeky grin on his face tells otherwise. "Let me use the toilet first."

As he walks into the small bathroom, I call out, "wash your hands afterwards!" Softly, I say to myself, "don't need your hands running all over my body after you've taken a shit."

The toilet flushes and I hear the sink run and then turn off. Ashton comes back, jumping onto the bed. He lays on his back and pulls me so I'm straddling him. "I love you, baby girllll," he coos.

"Mmhm, I love you, too, Ashton."

Ashton huffs, "call me daddy."

"Daddy," I say. I lean down and press my lips to his. "Daddy," I murmur as I kiss down his neck. Repeating the pet name until he's down to his boxers and I'm between his legs, I tease him by raking a finger over his clothed cock.

"Please don't tease, baby," Ashton groans, moving his hand to my hair.

I oblige, tugging off his boxers. I throw them over my head and innocently look up at Ash, batting my eyelashes. "Do you want me to suck your cock, daddy?"

He moans. "Do something, babe."

I smirk and pump his length in my hand, licking a stripe from the base to the tip. Pre cum leaks from the top, and I make a show of tasting it. "You taste so good, daddy."

"Goddamn you're a naughty little girl when you're drunk," Ashton comments, pushing down on my head.

I suck lightly on the tip, swirling my tongue. Little by little, I take more of his cock into my mouth, until I'm down to the base, nearly gagging.

"Baby, get up." I do as Ashton says and stand up.

Confused, I say, "did I not do good?"

"No, babe, I want to fuck your mouth. On your knees." Ashton almost falls when he gets up, but he manages.

I drop to my knees and open my mouth wide. "All ready for daddy, are we?" Ashton smirks, grabbing my blonde locks in his fists. He slams his cock into my mouth, and I swear to god, I almost throw up all over. He must note how I gag loudly, as he doesn't thrust as deep. Fast, he slides in and out, tossing his head back and groaning.

A thick liquid spurts down my throat and I don't hesitate to swallow. I stand up, sloppily kissing Ashton. "Mm, daddy, you taste amazing. Now I want you to fuck me, as hard as you can."

Ashton pins me on the bed, pulling off my shirt and my pants quickly. I reach behind to undo my bra and slip out of my panties. I put a hand on Ashton's neck and pull him down to kiss me as he smoothly slides in.

I immediately moan, pleasure taking over. Then he pulls out and I hiss, "what the fuck!"

"I have to put on a condom, impatient girl." Ashton rummages through a drawer before finding one. He rips off the top with his teeth and quickly puts it on.

Once more, he slides in and this time I relax, ready to enjoy myself. Ashton slams in and out of me quickly. My nails claw over his back in an attempt to let my pleasure out somewhere other than my moans.

"Fuck, daddy!" I moan, arching my back.

"You're so tight, baby girl. I fucking love you," he groans, shoving his face into my neck.

"I love you, too, daddy," I mumble. The knot in my stomach builds, until it rushes over the brim and my vision blurs, my legs shake and I have to bite down on Ashton's shoulder to suppress my moans.

Ashton releases into the condom, sighing as he pulls out and lies down beside me. "You're horny as fuck when you're drunk," Ashton laughs, looking over at me.

I shrug, smirking. "I know you liked it."

"I sure as hell did," he murmurs, getting up to throw the used condom away. Laying down beside me, he positions himself on his side so he's watching me. I look at him. "There's a lot of beer left."

I wave it away. "Oh well, I'm not drinking anymore. I'm tired," I yawn.

He smiles. "Maybe another time." He lays down and holds me against him, his arm lazily slung around my waist. "Goodnight, Ella. I love you."

His lips gently press to my cheek and I mumble, "goodnight, Ashton. I love you, too." And then I fall asleep.

-
A/n - WOAH so that was probably the dirtiest smut I've ever written in this book. I wrote all of that while I was laying next to my mom and I'm goin to hell for that, I swear. I wrote about mouth fucking while my mother scrolled the catalogs online. hahahAHA
thank you for reading and I hope you liked the chapter!