Transformation

Alright. Now he have, what, five chapters down? Now we get into the really fun stuff. And don't forget to vote or comment. Because all my votes and comments come from like one person. So DO IT ALREADY.

Alright, I think Eros just killed someone? That sounds about right. Eros and Hank were walking out of the bar, making sure not to draw attention to themselves. As they exited swiftly through the front door, a distress call came from about where Tim died. The bouncers rushed in and people were rushing out, making the what were barren gutters of the city now flowing with a panicking crowd of club-goers.

"Damn, that's quite the murder, Eros. I didn't know ya had it in you."

"I'm not to proud of it."

The boys retreated out of the darker part of the city and continued into the normal streets, eager to escape the city. At this time, through all the excitement and shock, Eros only now realized he had a terrified Trapinch grabbing onto his leg brace for dear life. He stroked the head of the creature in an attempt to calm it down, but to no avail. Maybe when he had the gift of adrenaline could he have continued to move his leg with ease, but now he had to drag a weighty Trapinch behind him as well. He spoke to Hank, "I think Trapinch was on my leg the whole time."

"Really?" Hank gave a curious face that also showed the surprise at an off-topic statement. "That's not that important right now."

"I can't move with him on me like this. I think he needs a second to calm down."

"Fine. Why don't we stop to eat somewhere?"

"I don't have the money right now." In fact, Eros never had the money to eat out.

"Don't worry. I'll get this one, but you owe me an explanation." The two boys were now on the main streets. No one seemed to notice anything about them, except a worried expression with no indication as to the cause. The streets were lined with restaurants serving vegan food (obviously). It was only a few lugging steps to get to a shop boasting outdoor seating. The tables, caged in by a black gothic picket fence, were white with glass tops, shaped in circles that held green print umbrellas in the center. As the boys took the closest table, Eros turned outwards with the Trapinch blocking his leg from going underneath the table.

A waiter was with the boys in only a few seconds, bringing with him a menu of the restaurant's specials. "Anything I could get you and your Pokemon to drink?"

Hank spoke first, "I'll take two Pecha juices, one in a platter." The waiter wrote this down, then asked Eros what he would like.

"I'll just take two waters, one in a platter." The waiter quickly left the boys in order to deliver the order.

Eros looked to the Trapinch, still holding ever-strong on his leg. Eros said softly to the vice, "Still wanna stay on there? I'll have to get you off like last time." The Trapinch whimpered a little, almost making it seem it didn't want to be biting his leg either. "Hey, I'll take it off as soon as you let go this time, alright?" The animal gave no sign of response once more. Eros withdrew another patch from his bag, repeating the process similar to the first time, the only exception him having to remove the previous patch. The Trapinch once again loosened its grip and let go of the leg. Holes were now visible in Eros' pants, revealing a bent brace that kept the bite from digging into his leg.

Hank had noticed this and said to Eros, "Wherd'dya get that? Those patches are pretty valuable. Never seen anyone use 'em on a Pokemon before, though."

Eros showed his conserved feelings on the topic. "Uh, they had me on some drugs when I was in the Pokecenter. These are to help me with some itch, but I've gotten over it. Now I've just been using them to get my Trapinch off my leg."