Contest Spectacular Pt 1

*Filler. Ish. You can skip about 99% down and miss nothing. Hahaha, if you thought that this couldn't get more awkward....

Ps. I want to thank you all for 200 reads! You all mean a lot to me, guys.

The celebration the night before really took much of the energy out of everyone. Eros remembered that at one point, all of the Pokemon started singing together. He also remembers Hank offering him some sort of mint-green drug of sorts, but he didn't use it. Even Cerci was asleep for once when Eros woke up.

He walked over to the cake he bought, finding half of it still remained. He remembers fondly of how Xerxes insisted she cut herself a slice, and how silly she looked cutting a funny rhombus from the corner and shamefully putting it on a plate. Every time she tried to skewer it with a fork, she would cause half of the thing crumble out of pure inability. By the end, her plate had many piercings of four, like would appear from a fork penetrating a paper plate. He also remembers Sicily trying the same stunt, but she cut a piece from the middle of the cake. She ended up eating half and dropping the rest on the ground before falling asleep.

Aside from this, the area was cleaned up, Eros having brought trash bags to this end. Only a couple of poke puffs remained, so Eros took half. The cake and puffs alongside some water wasn't the healthiest breakfast, but it was what was on hand.

Eros looked to his waist to find three luxury balls, symbolizing his three new companions on whatever journey he is to take. Eros slowly are his breakfast, in which time he found Cerci and Hank had also woken up. "Good morning," greeted Eros.

"Good morning, Eros," spoke Cerci.

"Gah, I shouldn't have-" Hank looked at Eros with terrified eyes and remained silent.

"What now?" Asked Eros.

"Well," spoke Cerci, "you still need a lot of practice transforming and getting used to being a Pokemon."

"Hey," commented Hank, "I have a great idea." Eros became a little bit afraid. "Wait, first, see if you recognize this." Hank stood up and started doing a small dance. Wait, that's awfully familiar... Maybe he flipped past it on a TV channel or something? "Do you recognize it?"

"A little..." Whispered Eros.

"Well," continued Hank, "I was hoping you knew what I was from, but I'll tell you. I am," and with a small motion of the hand, "Contest Spectacular superstar, Hank 'The Tank'!"

"I don't like what you're implying..."

"That's perfect!" joined in Cerci, "This could really work!"

Eros replied nervously, "No, I'm not entering the Contest Spectacular."

"But think about it! You'll get to see a lot of Pokemon, a ton of moves-"

Hank added, "And make me a ton of money, as well as get me some of the babes." He seemed nervous saying the last part, mainly due to Cerci being near. "Come on, it'll be fun."

"No," said Eros, "I'm not doing it." He crossed his arms. "What if we have to fight or something and I faint?"

Hank answered, "That's not how it works. Anyways, you owe me for all the crap I've bought you. And don't forget when I turned you a blind eye when you killed Tim."

Eros would have replied, although Hank HAS always given him stuff, not even questioning why he needed it. "I just think that's a bit... Humiliating. And aren't all the people in Contest Spectacular girls?"

"Shut up, it's not like we have anything better to do." And at this point, even I am starting to get annoyed by this. See? I used italics AND first person. That means stop questioning my story.