Deep, Meaningful Title

Eros woke up about twelve hours after jumping through the portal. It was about midnight or early morning or something, but he didn't like that it wasn't the same as when he jumped through. In fact, he wasn't even in the same area as before. And his mouth didn't taste like pu-

Oh, now he remembered. Everybody jumped through the portal and started throwing up because of motion sickness or something, since that portal was made in about a day. Gah, he should've spent more time on it. Ah well. After he was done throwing up, he collapsed in exhaustion and fell asleep and dreamed of horrific automotive repair manuals. Those horrid, unintelligible repair manuals... After he fell asleep, well, he didn't know shit, so he'd have to look around and find out what happened.

He looked around. He was in his old barrack, lying in his bed as a result of, presumably, somebody dragging him into bed. The only thing in the room besides himself was Sicily, who was appealingly troubled as she sat hunched over in a chair. With his wakefulness gaining her attention, Sicily looked over to him, her eyes conveying a sense of... Anger, or sadness, or something in between. "Good morning, Sicily?"

"Eros." She didn't move from the spot, looking at him unhappily as she took a moment to come up with the right words. "I think we should talk."

"About what?" Eros didn't like where this was going...

"About... Utopia. And everything. And I need you to listen.

"I know that this must be a difficult time for you, but you can't be serious about that Manus creep. There are so many things wrong with what just happened... We teleported somewhere without thinking about what could go wrong, we messed with the humans and we lost Feraligatr. Even worse, Alice isn't too happy about it and she wants to leave soon. I can disregard that as something that... Well, that just happens, but... I can't believe you trusted that human- Manus, he was- and let him come with us. You know they hold a grudge against Pokemon and would like to see us all dead. And that Whitney bitch..."

"Whitney is, in fact, not a bitch."

"You would so totally leave us alone if you went with Whitney! You are completely in to her!"

"Well then I guess I should pull out-"

"This is serious!" Sicily jumped up to her stub feet and trotted next to Eros. "Don't you care about us?!"

"It's way too early to be doing this to me, Sicily..." Eros attempted to turn over and avoid Sicily's gaze, successfully doing to but forcing her to release an audible sigh.

"I knew you wouldn't take it seriously..." Sicily started to walk out of the room, turning back as she was about to leave. "This isn't over."

"Whatever." Eros found these words unnaturally harsh for his own taste, although he accredited it to the early morning and his drowsiness. "See you later today."

"Fine." He never knew Sicily could be so mean...

A few hours later...

Eros stood upon the catwalk of the fort, sweeping as he looked down upon the training Druids below. He already had a short meeting with the few instructors about, although not much time had passed since they last met. He didn't know what else to do to look like he was important or anything, so he spent his time sweeping when he didn't feel like practicing magic. No, not when he needed to talk to Sicily.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Alice, walking up with an odd, makeshift cast around her paw, likely as the final stage of limb recovery. Eros continued to sweep as Alice approached, appearing more upset than she ever was. She also carried a blue orb in her maws as she walked, which'd be really adorable if this wasn't going to be one of those sad conversations, although it most certainly was going to be emotional anyways.