Battlefront

Eros walked out of the gym, finding that the alarms seemed to blare just as he stepped out of the building. The ringing melody only ever paused to announce the statement, "WARNING: BLACKREACH IS OFFICIALLY IN A STATE OF WARTIME. CIVILIANS ARE ADVISED TO TAKE REFUGE WHILE WARTIME STATUS ARE STILL ACTIVE. MILITIA AND CIVILIANS PERMITTED TO USE CLASS FOUR WEAPONS AND ABILITIES." Class four weapons and moves were easily lethal, and a similar power were for class four moves. This wasn't exactly what Eros had in mind... People dashed about, acting like the madmen Hank told him they'd be; Only this time, the witch hunters looked tougher, armed to the teeth with their silvered weapons.

Eros jumped from street to street, eventually making his way to the rendezvous point, despite the blaring siren above- oh, yeah, that's the word for it! Siren! That was killing me, you know- and making his way to the outskirts of the city, where he was able to find that funny looking tree and meet Articuno right before the sun hit the horizon. The bird was visibly disturbed by something, although he had initially refused to admit to what it was. Far from the streets filled with the witch hunters, the three felt secure to discuss their findings, Eros and Sicily relaying what occurred on their side of the story, very unmoving for Articuno; On the other hand, Articuno had a very interesting problem.

"They won't listen to me." Articuno almost seemed frustrated, if not exhausted. "I told them to flank west."

After an intentional pause, Sicily asked, "Why won't they listen to you?"

"They just won't! Apparently, I'm too old to be of use right now and they're under Latios' guidance. They say that I've been gone too long and that things have changed. I even mentioned that I had acquired the paperwork detailing the attack on their end, but they refuse to permit my assistance. This just won't do."

Eros chimed in, "So you're going to help us keep the peace?"

"Arceus no, this city had simply become my proving grounds. They'll see. I'll show them my full potential."

After the conclusion of this, the three spent the rest of the day keeping watch for themselves and watching the people of the city dart about to brace themselves for what they were about to witness. Of course, having nothing to protect and far outside the city limits, as well as appearing uninvolved in the conflict, they had a better chance of averting any attention then they could properly ask for at the time. They simply waited and meditated for the attack on the city, holding their breaths every second until the next morn.

Nobody had appeared yet, but after Articuno made a quick trip around the sea line he could confirm that both the south ends and far north ends of the area had some abandoned ships ported on the shore, all devoid of any military presence nor otherwise. The only signs that the armies existed were the bales of smoke that came somewhere in the distance, two opposing towers looming from what must've been a caravan-style camp. If there was any time to stop this conflict, it would be now...

Eros coordinated with Sicily so that the two would go towards the human and Pokemon armies, respectively, and try and dissuade them from any further movement and aggression, hopefully at least calling one of the armies to a halt and reducing the damage Blackreach would have to suffer. Of course, the odds that they would be successful were slim, but it wasn't likely that they'd be keeping prisoners of their own race; At least, they hoped so. Trusting the persuasive powers of one another, they set off to the respective armies. Articuno agreed not to actively counteract Sicily, although he had hoped of punishing the Utopians and had no regrets following orders from the Pokemon.

Eros, lacking any clear way to navigate towards the humans besides walking and not wanting to waste his transformation on flying there (in the case he needed to escape), he walked through Blackreach and towards the smoke bales' old position. It was likely that an army would be outright impossible to miss, so that wasn't a concern, and Blackreach would likely give him both a tree- and Pokemon-less shortcut and an overview of the situation, making it his choice passage.