Backstabbed!

When Cerci arrived back at fort Alpine with Hank on her back, she found that Eros and Sicily had already made it back to the fort, although in a rather beaten up condition. When asked about how the adventure went, Eros simply asked that they wait for the other two, Xerxes and Dusk, to return. Eros only wished to rehearse the story once, as he didn't wish to repeat the story more often than he had to. To Hank's and Cerci's surprise (and later Xerxes and Dusk's), Sicily had evolved into her final form. Eros also made a point of demonstrating his new magical abilities, which oddly reminded everybody of a child's magician's show.

Of course, everyone skimmed over the nonessential details of the adventures to one another, as both had been successful in obtaining the Humanity stone from their respective areas. They kept brief on the details of their challenges, though, as to tell a more impressive story later. By the end of all of this, it was nighttime, and everybody had played a hand in foraging and serving themselves food.

With about a few days in with no word from the two Pokemon who set off on their own, everybody was worried about them; However, Hank recalled the music festival going on in whatever crazy name I gave that city, and they were probably just screwing around and wasting time.

Of course, this gave time for some private interaction between those at the fort. First, nobody mentioned the fact that this was going on, but Sicily seemed to be acting much different than before. To start, she always seemed aggressive near Cerci, no matter the situation. Of course, she never actually harmed anybody, but she would be set off from the slightest remark from Cerci. In turn, Cerci made sure to keep her distance from Sicily as a kind of rule of thumb (that isn't to say nobody else was disturbed by this).

The others also noticed that Sicily was constantly stealing small items from Eros. Although Eros was far from the brightest person in camp, he certainly noticed when some of his food was missing. Eros didn't mind; He simply disregarded this as Sicily having grown larger and failing to forge as much as before. However, he couldn't deny it when she started stealing his Pokeballs- and not the luxury balls that his Pokemon were stored in. She always stole the ultra ball and tried to hide it, generally by burying it.

Eros also acted a little shady right after Sicily stole his ultra ball. On the night of the day that Sicily first stole Eros' ultra ball (and after retrieving it back from Sicily), he snuck into Cerci's room. He found her meditating or something, levitating a berry (which seemed to resemble an oran berry, although no berry had its exact shape or color) in front of her. When the door creaked open, however, the fruit dropped and Cerci looked over to Eros, asking with an impatient "What?"

Eros shrank back at this, but proceeded to open the door anyways and walk in. Cerci continued with, "Next time, you should knock. What if it was an inappropriate time for you to come in?"

"Uh, Cerci, you make magical things, right?"

Cerci stood up and turned to Eros, showing a new kind of interest he had never witnessed before. She replied with the slightest hint of intrigue, "Do you need me to make you something?"

"Er..." Eros looked over his shoulders, then scanned the room, looking for any hint of a particular somebody.

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

"Well..." Eros snuck closer to Cerci, now whispering into her ear, "I need you to make this, and don't tell anybody." He snuck a paper note into Cerci's hand, which confused her greatly.

"Uh, any reason for the secrecy?"

"I think Sicily is watching..."

"That's ridiculous-" And as if queued by this statement, a shout came from somewhere outside Cerci's room.