Another Chapter Where They Go Home

Ch 65 Another Chapter Where They Go Home

"Hey, uh Hank?"

"Oh god, Eros, did you bang that Eevee? You did, didn't you-"

"No! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Alice was staring over at the X-transceiver, curious rather than infuriated with what Hank said; That said, Feraligatr felt the opposite. "I, uh, need to get back."

"Oh, I thought you said you only needed a trip there, not back..." Hank was happily keeping him from his trip back, maybe as a result of forgetting having to pay for a return ship. "You planned on this all along, didn't you? You were going to guilt me into this!" From what it appeared, Hank was already preparing a ship back.

"Alright, you caught me. Too bad you won't diffuse the bomb in time!" Between him and Hank, they always said random crap like this. Nobody else seemed to pick up on the exact nature of these conversations, but they still did it. Their bonds ran deep.

"What bomb- oh snap!" Hank turned and let his projection fade from sight, revealing a small bandage on the back of his head. He returned a few seconds later, holding a microwave burrito in hand as he reappeared. "It tastes delicious."

"What happened to your head?"

"Oh, uh, Cerci's getting pretty moody." He brought his hand behind his head, covering the cut and shirking this off. Was he really happy in this relationship, or would this turn out to be a mistake...

Sicily appeared out of nowhere on the hologram, a dull smile hiding some other hidden emotion. "Hey! How's it going? Everything going alright? Win some good fights?"

"Oh, uh, it's going fine... We- I mean, everybody but me saw Xerneas. She's Xerxes' dad."

Hank pushed Sicily out of the way, resuming his call with Eros with his suave demeanor. "So, still surrounded by Pokemon? You really need some friends, Pepe."

"I want some too, Hank. I really do." Eros looked about, finding that Feraligatr was glaring at him. He ignored this. "Anyway, Feraligatr's the only friend I need. So, uh, how's it been? I hope you kept off 'em drugs, 'cause I heard the kid comes out all messed up and stuff if you do drugs."

"Ha-ha. You know, they say you aren't supposed to do your own product. You know I ain't stupid." It was undoubtedly true. Hank didn't even drink anything besides non-alcoholic beer. He also seemed to be doing suspicious stuff at school, despite being pretty much an adult. That's what Eros never understood. Hank was happily able to understand everything, but he never did exceptionally well. He was always either held back or barely passed, managing to stay in school as long as legally possible. Maybe it had to do with all those special cookies he sold. He never understood why Hank wouldn't give him any, though. He only gave it to the dirty looking kids, as well as some of the popular ones. Even when Eros asked, he didn't let him have any. "Yeah. Cerci's over it, though. I hope she stays this way."

Sicily butted in once more, looking closely at the projection and appearing enlarged. "Hey- guess what! I made my healing better! Cerci said it's 'combat ready' since it's now quicker. I hope you had fun!" Despite how much he appreciated Sicily, Eros still felt as if she was a bit... Obsessive.

Hank let her share some room on the screen, now looking to her as he spoke. "Hey, Sicily, what about that other trick? It's pretty hilarious."