Things of Three

"Eros, wake up." A stick was prodding Eros' face, held by the one and only Hank. "Eros, I need to ask you a question."

"Gah, what is it dunce cap?"

"How d'you score with the ladies?"

"What? What makes you think I know?" (Sidenote: Eros has no game)

"I don't know. Tell me what I should do."

"Ugh, give her a flower or something."

"Are you kidding? She's Cerci. Say something better."

"It's the thought that counts, Hank..."

"Fine, but if she hates me, it's your fault. By the way, she seemed pretty pissed that you're late for your training."

"WHAT-" Eros bolted from his bed and rushed out the front of his dorm, scurrying to the Equilibrium as fast as he can, finding Sicily, Xerxes, Dusk and Surge already practicing various moves. Sicily seemed to stop what she was doing as Eros passed by, but he didn't see what she was trying to do.

As he almost fell down the stairs, a pitch black room led him to crash into Cerci, who was displeased even more at this than she was at him being late. "You better have a good reason for being here late..."

Eros quickly conjured up a light, not letting his haste mess up his technique. "Don't worry, I was sleeping." Oops.

"Ugh, you make me so frustrated sometimes. You won't enjoy today too much, I promise."

Suddenly, Sicily came flying into the room, bringing a gust of wind with her. "Um, Cerci?"

"What is it? I'm in a bad mood."

"Can a Pokemon learn to become a Druid?"

"What? Why? Why do you want to become a Druid?"

"I just think it'd be cool... Actually.... I was really inspired by Eros-"

"You know what? I think you and Eros have an unhealthy relationship."

"What?"

At that moment, Hank walked down holding a silly looking dandelion in its floret yielding stage, startled by the commotion going on downstairs. "Is this a bad time?"

Sicily spoke, "You like Cerci?"

Cerci spoke, "Are you asking me out?"

Eros spoke, "You brought a dandelion? That's a bad choice. That's a bad flower. You're bad at picking flowers."

A moment's pause and Cerci spoke again, "I'm sorry for what I said. I've just been hallucinating a bit lately. And Hank... If you really want to go out with me, I'll... Consider it."

Hank smiled, handed the flower to Cerci and did a happy whistle as he left, leaving a "See you later!" for Cerci.

Cerci continued, "Sicily. If you want to become a Druid... Well, I've never even heard of a Pokemon wanting to become a Druid. But... If you are willing to take whatever it takes to become a Druid, then you may be able to become a Druid. But it won't be easy."

Sicily replied, "Okay. I will do whatever it takes." She made the point to smile at Eros, who felt a bit competitive with Sicily.

Eros stammered a bit, uttering, "Y-you want to become a Druid?"

"Yeah, just like you." Another smile. "I-is there something wrong with..."

Eros decided not to lie about how he really felt, opening his emotional shell to speak, "I... I just don't want you being a better Druid than me. Ever."