The Ashen Badge

The first thing Cerci noticed was a bucket of freezing cold water landing on her head. It wasn't just the water she felt, it was the physical, freezing bucket as well- Someone was clumsy enough to drop it on her.

"What are you doing?"

"Cerci, are you alright?" Cerci say up on her arms, looking now to find Hank looming over her. She noticed some cloth was wrapped around her head, and she felt some sort of scab or cut had formed, making her hair stiff and uncomfortable. "Cerci, how many fingers am I holding up?"

"Uh..." Cerci looked at the fingers in front of her head, counting to three. "Three."

"Okay, good. Now, follow the tip of my finger with your eyes..."

"I have a concussion."

Hank stopped moving his finger about and reached a hand out for Cerci. "Well, if you say so... Sicily dropped a rock on your head."

"Sicily?" The masked red haired woman asked, showing confusion in her voice. "You mean the Flygon, right? Why would she attack you?"

"I don't know."

Hank continued with, "She was flying off eastwards... I think. Eros is gone too. Everybody else is fine, though. You think she kidnapped him? That would explain the Pokeball."

The red hair lady interjected by asking, "So, is this like an everyday thing? Or what? You guys seem to be the chaotic type."

Cerci replied with a brusque sentence, "No. No, this is not. Hank?" A look of pure fury inhabited every asset of Cerci as she said the next statement, "I want you to find and kill Sicily."

"Woah, isn't that a little extreme? I mean-"

"Sicily could very well end up ratting us out. We'd be dead. I have no sympathies for her, even if she is Eros' stupid little pet. You need to find her."

"Look, I can't just go and kill his Pokemon like that!"

"Well, come up with something. Bring Eros back. Alone. Lest we have to start over..." Cerci was now standing, looking about, confused from the blow she received to the head.

"Look, say I would be willing to get rid of Sicily. Yeah, that's physically possible. But I have no idea where she went!"

"I could help..." Hank turned to find Dusk floating ever closer to Hank, holding a special Scarab in the shape of Giratina.

Cerci translated for Hank, "He says he can help."

"That's an awfully short haiku."

"I mean it. He didn't speak in haiku. And," as Cerci turned to Dusk, "how can you possibly know where he went?"

"I have a Scarab
Of unholy creation
That will guide us there."

Cerci translated once more, "He has an unholy scarab- damn, Giratina gave you that? Nice pendant."

Hand interjected, "Well? Where is Eros?"

Dusk turned to Hank, then to the pendant. He thought to himself, "Hm. Hmmmm. How do I use this?"

As he finished his thought, a voice flooded his mind, definitely alien in origin. "One simply concentrates on a question or desire, and should I wish to fulfill it, hm. I may hear your plea."

Dusk thought for a second, the concentrated on the question, "Where is Eros?"

As this process was going on, a feeling of evil and maliciousness washed over those who stood near Dusk, although it was almost counteracted in the slightest by the feeling granted by the Equilibrium. The others stared at Dusk, not quite understanding what was going on in the silence.