She Found It

---
Warning: Stoopid chapter
---

"Come out already! It's been three hours!" Sicily wasn't having any luck finding her master, and she was feeling just as frustrated as she was feeling nervous. She was truthful when she stated that she spent hours searching for him, as it had taken her long into the evening before she realized just how stealthy he was. Despite having searched and swept all of the dorms twice over, she wasn't able to find a clue regarding his position and status, something that increased her tension even more so.

Most of her endeavors throughout the day earned her nothing more than the odd stares and concern of the Druids around the fort. Only when she decided to fly high above the fort did she spot something odd in the distance, lying atop one of the roofs and staring straight at her: A small ball of fur that was none other than Alice. It was only now that she realized that not Alice nor any of the rest of Eros' companions were to be found today. Believing she may be a possible lead as to Eros' location, even if the odds were slim, she was willing to spend a few seconds to at least converse with her.

Alice, upon seeing Sicily divebomb towards her, started to giggle and walk towards the edge of the roof, not making it far enough to jump down before Sicily could inquire with her. "Alice? What are you doing here? And how?"

Alice giggled a little, possibly bemused and humored by the situation, despite the lack of evident comical effect. "Hahaha! You found me! I guess I'm out."

"Excuse me?" The line was delivered by Sicily with a tilt of the head.

"Oh, yeah! Eros has everybody playing hide and seek! I guess I have to help you now, right?"

Sicily sighed in frustration and responded, "It would be nice if you told me where he was. He's supposed to-"

"Oh, no no no. I don't know where he is. You just have to find him!" Alice smiled menacingly, almost inciting Sicily; However, a quick droop to a nearly serious face brought more conversation. "Hey, did you find Feraligatr yet? How'd ya miss him? He's really big!"

Subconsciously playing into the game, Sicily asked, "You know where he is?"

"Nah, I didn't say that. Of course, he's probably just in the ocean right outside the wall. He think's he's clever, but I know him. How about I go get him? I'm one hundred percent sure he's there."

"Uh... Okay! You go do that."

"Yeah." Alice turned and was about to jump off the rooftop, but she tilted her head back at the last minute and said, "By the way, I'd like to apologize for what Feraligatr did earlier."

"What did he do?" Sicily wasn't as concerned or tense now, although that was soon to change.

Taken aback by this and suddenly nervous, Alice rushed out, "He didn't tell you yet?"

"Who? Eros?"

Alice sighed and attempted to face palm, walking back up to Sicily and starting, "Look, how about I tell you? Just a week ago or something, on that cruise boat, Eros was trying to revert me back to a human again..."

Later, that same day...

"Eros, get the fuck out here! I know you're just hiding to piss me off!" While Sicily was simply concerned and displeased with the sudden and immature disappearance, she was now thoroughly angered, fueled by the fact that Eros wasn't only putting himself in as much danger as he was, but also that he lied about how Feraligatr tried to kill him. What made it worse was that he told Alice that he would tell Sicily, meaning that he lied to the both of them and tarnished a good amount of their trust. "Alice told me about Feraligatr! Get your ass out here NOW!"