LOL, This Chapter

Sicily didn't breathe a word when she walked in; And, without a second thought, she walked out as well. Eros didn't bother to look up, continuing to mourn for Xerxes for as long as he could stand to; But, noticing that Sicily was acting rather strangely as of lately, he knew it would be a more pressing matter to attend to her now, should something bad happen again.

Eros stepped out of the room, still attempting to assuage his weeping; Hence, nobody even had the courage to look him in the face as he chased after the massive green dragon that walked out of the room, following her listless head as it stuck out of the small crowd. Very soon he found she had stepped out of the area completely and was standing outside without any sign of emotion, simply staring up at the noon sun as Eros caught up from behind and started to ask about her.

"Sicily, what's wrong?" He was met with naught. "Sicily?"

Sicily inhaled with a breath of panic, constructed with the fear and stress she was victim to. "Why did you bring us here?!"

"Sicily-?"

"No, don't try and make this all make sense! I hate it here! I HATE it! I mean, why did we even come here?!"

"We had to."

"No, shut up! Everyone here is evil and I hate them! And I hate the Flygons, and I hate Manny, and I hate the resistance and whatever this is called, and I hate EVERYBODY!"

"I-"

"Shut up! And now that you thought it would be such a good idea to come here, and now that you finally helped your silly little rebellion, Xerxes fucking dies!"

"Stop-"

"And you know what? I hate the Druids, too! I hate Cerci, and I hate Hank, and I hate Articuno, and I hate Dusk, and I especially hate Manus, and now I'm not sure I really like you anymore."

"Sicily..."

"You take us to the most dangerous places, and you don't care about what happens to anybody else, and you can't even take anything seriously! And now that Xerxes is dead, the one good person in our group, you... What is your plan now?!"

Eros thought for a moment, knowing that whatever he said wouldn't make a difference. Of course, what he said made this much worse. "I'm going to finish what I started, that's what."

Well, Sicily was certainly taken back by this, but not as much as she was furious. Her cold crimson glare only grew more alien and spiteful at every passing moment, conveying only the deepest motions of wrath and fury upon her trainer; And then, in the following moments, she decided upon a set of words that couldn't ever convey the emotions and wrath that she held within her, although they simultaneously held each and every emotion she had stored perfectly, conveying something Eros never imagined he would hear. "Fuck. You."

With that, Eros' heart skipped a beat. He stood helpless, only able to stare into the distance as Sicily flew towards the western lands.

The world seemed rather quiet now, since Sicily was gone. It seemed as if the world was frozen around him.

He walked inside, now rather listless as he walked past everybody once more. Some of the Pokemon cast concerned looks, as even the Flygon jerks looked upon with sympathy.

Eros walked back into his dorm, finding that Manus was now praying over Xerxes as Dusk held some scrap wood, bearing only a solemn expression. Bidoof was in the corner, stating his condolences to the group; Unfortunately, Eros wasn't one to hear it at the moment. He simply stared at his diminished party without a thought on his mind or mouth, wishing only to wallow in his own grief at the moment; And so he did. He spent the next hour or so trying to go over what happened, wondering just how and where he went wrong with this... This whole Druid thing.