I'm Hugry Food Plz

---
Note: originally, this was two short chapters. Now it's one. There may be an odd change in speech halfway through, so yeah.
---

It took another three days to get back to Fort Alpine, despite having Chamberlain along. Eros attempted to turn into a Pidgey and pick up Chamberlain, but the Marowak was just too heavy for him and he didn't manage to get more than an inch above the ground before collapsing on top of him. In the end, Chamberlain decided that it would be best if he were to walk on his own. Going along with this, Eros flew ahead, eventually stopping and resting. From what Eros could gather, they both managed to get back to the fort at the same time, with Eros' flying speed matching the longer hours and minimal rest Chamberlain was able to withstand.

As they approached the fort on their third day of travel, they decided to walk together and end with some conversation. As it turned out, Chamberlain was actually pretty up-to-date with his knowledge, since he was well traveled around the world and often involved himself with all types of cultures. He was even familiar with Hank's celebrity status, which was slightly perturbing for Eros.

As they were walking in, they didn't cease their conversation, finding themselves being much more connected than they could've imagined. "... I swear, Red would so totally kick Mewtwo's ass!"

"I don't believe he would. He isn't even the champion of his region," replied Chamberlain, speaking from the mouths of both the Aegislash and Marowak.

"I... I think he already won it a while ago, bud. How long ago did you say you fought him?"

"And yet, every day that passes, Mewtwo gets stronger. There is no chance that Red would even have the time to draw his first Pokeball."

"Well, Red isn't a fighter, silly. I think. Those washboard abs, though-"

Eros, having strolled around the fort for a few minutes and discussing this with Manus, was absolutely stunned when he spotted Sicily on the path in front of them, partially shielded from the sun by a building at her side. She was quick to become aware of Eros, having been pacing up and down an area for quite a while, and started mumbling something to herself in a very remorseful voice. Eros didn't know what to think at first. He... He was rather stunned.

What should he do? He... He didn't know what to think. She clearly decided to come back, but why? Did she want to apologize? He certainly felt that she owed it to him, considering that she left him back at the Populi, but... He didn't know how he felt now. Considering how angry she was before and how he directly disobeyed the prophecy concerning the mission, it really was his fault for what happened. He felt kind of bad, now that he never told Sicily about it, but... He was too torn between his two emotions that he just up and picked whatever came naturally to him.

Sicily looked at her trainer. Now he was approaching her, but unsteadily. Maybe she should just go- NO! You came here to do something, Sicily! Just review your topics for today and get it over with. Apologize about leaving him there and bring up that, in a way, you were going through a rough time. Ease your way into your completely legitimate complaining after he gets angry at you, slowly bringing up a few good memories to abate his anger. Finally, state how they did technically enlist a bunch of bad people, and especially on a swing. Hey, who's that new guy? Is that... A Marowak holding an Aegislash? Oh Arceus, why is she still... No, no! She just has to square this away, and maybe they'd see eye to eye again. Maybe she can get him to understand-

She felt some soft, inferior human arms wrap around her, catching her by surprise. "I... I'm sorry, Sicily. I didn't mean to make you angry. I hope you can forgive me an' all..."

No, NO! You promised you wouldn't cry Sicily! Just stay calm, talk about what you wanted to talk about, and slowly approach the topic. Oh, and whatever you do, don't feel super guilty about it...