Humanity Stones

Eros awoke to Sicily sleeping on his lap, tired from the talking they did last night. All the rest of the group slept apart from one another, a sign that as a group, everyone still had a distance to go. Cerci, Hank, Surge, Xerxes, Dusk, Sicily and himself, Eros. There was quite a little army forming for the Druidic purpose. I wonder what comes next in Cerci's plan of training...

Eros waited until Cerci awoke, which was not long. Cerci was no longer the person to awake first every day, but she still got up pretty early. Eros slowly pulled Sicily off his lap and onto the ground next to him to try and keep her asleep, but he could tell she awoke anyhow. He walked over to Cerci and whispered, "What's my next training objective?"

Cerci looked over at Eros with a wary demeanor and said, "I think I can trust you with an actual Druidic mission now. We need everyone for the next part, though, so we'll wait until everyone's up."

Eros waited impatiently as all the people and Pokemon awoke, all doing some morning routine that involved eating or stretching, or both. Finally Cerci commanded everyone to gather around, preparing to describe the mission ahead of them. "Alright everyone, we are all here because for one reason or another we wish to accompany Eros as a friend, experience the thrill of danger or have nothing better to do. As a member of a former Druidic counsel, I propose that we take it into our own hands to establish a device meant to maintain the balance, a device called Equilibrium.

"The meaning of the existence of the Druids is to maintain the balance of forces in the world, correct? Well, there just so happens to be the remains of a device in this world called Equilibrium that was made for that purpose." A small rustle was heard somewhere not too far, but everyone ignored it for now. "This device is actually currently a structure with a different purpose right now, but having come from my world, I have studied its workings inside and out and I'm more than capable of restoring it to the normal device called Equilibrium. The device is located in an abandoned fort, somewhere that we could make into a more suitable home for ourselves, if anyone cares to work on that. In my world, it's the main sanctuary for the Druids, and a longtime home for me.

"The device is located there, but requires ten of the Humanity Stones to function. We need to gather ten of the stones from across the world to power this device, a task that will take the utmost vigilance to complete. Upon assembly, the device will work to maintain a natural balance in the world, and with that we can work to keep the world truly balanced, henceforth eternal preserving the worlds of humans and Pokemon, and essentially stopping any extreme force from taking over the world while it stands. This will essentially do the work of hundreds of Druids.

"Now, this device isn't perfect. It won't maintain an exact balance, and a strong enough force can overpower it. Aside that, there is also the dilemma that evil will also persist in the world as a result. However, as I've told Eros, 'good' isn't always good. This means some people may fight what we do, but this will be better for the world in the long run. This machine can save the world and let it exist in eternal balance; This does not necessarily mean peace, however. The Druids need to stop the world from dissolving into chaos, maintaining an eternal peace. That is the meaning of the Druidic organization."

It took everyone a while to let this set in, but everyone understood. This device, Equilibrium, sets the world at balance. This is good, because no side oppresses the other. However, that means the collective power of Pokemon will be just as the humans, good as strong as evil... Not much else to it.

Eros spoke, "Okay, so we need to find this device and get ten Humanity stones. How do we do it?"

Cerci pulled out a map, like the one she gave to Eros but with many more inscriptions. She pointed to a location near the east coast of the map, opposite to where the party currently stood. "This is where the old fort and Equilibrium is located. We just need to get there without encountering anyone who opposes the shaky ethics of the machine and overheard us, as well as not bringing too much attention to ourselves." And we know for a FACT that that's exactly what's going to happen.