To Giratina!

Xerxes followed Dusk to the base of some massive stone, standing in the center of a cavern in the middle of the forest which was completely unnatural in location and formation. It's been at least a day since Eros just up an disappeared, and not without tangible cause...

For whatever reason, Dusk was sweating and mumbling, cursing to himself as he clutched his scarab ever closer to his breast, uttering the words "Giratina" and "tribute" over and over, only happening to have Xerxes along as she was promised some kind of social arrangement at that time, which would seemingly go unfulfilled that day. "What are you doing here?"

Dusk simply grumbled a bit more, responding in an unintelligible manner by stating, "He wants it, and I do it, but why is he? Why can't he like me be like me? I want him so bad... I found you, Giratina! I love you..." Dusk simply picked up a stone and started smashing it against the hulking boulder in the center of the room, chipping away slowly at the rock. "But Xerxes, you too! Be here with me!"

"Uh..." Xerxes looked about, trying to make sense of why Dusk'd be talking like this, only concluding that it was not any of the indifferent flora nor the musty earthen walls around them that caused this. Whatever hit Dusk the other day must've hurt him in unimaginable ways, severely debilitating his mental abilities, or at least severing them. "I'm right here, Dusk."

"Yes, yes, that's good. I love you too, you know. I know you know I know. I knew that, and that's why you're here. That's how I know you're here."

"Uh... What about that walk on the beach you said you wanted to do and whatnot?"

"That..." By now, the stone in Dusk's hand shattered into a great many pieces, leaving behind the splintered fragments and an ethereal blood behind. Dusk simply picked up another stone and started smashing once more, starting at another indentation within the massive boulder. "I'm... So sorry... Xerxes..." Dusk simply dropped the stone, slowly turning to Xerxes with a look of sorrow and despair, unseen on him before. "But I need to do this! I am called by her! Him! It! Giratina. I need to... Sleep, I promise later. I will do later."

Xerxes was concerned for a second, looking for whatever malicious entity was affecting him; Seeing nothing to indicate as to how or why Dusk was acting this way, however, she crossed her arms and pouted, stating, "You need to stop this. You're just being plain silly."

Dusk grunted a bit, as he had already brought another stone to the boulder and was attempting to smash it once more with minimal progress. Dusk didn't even bother to turn to Xerxes when he replied, "Can't... Focus. Love you, but wait."

Xerxes sighed and walked to an edge of the room, finding herself with nothing to do but wait for Dusk to snap out of whatever delusional state he was in. As she sat down and started to watch him, however, she felt the slightest desire to sleep in this cavern, despite having awoken just an hour or two ago. None the less, she nodded off rapidly, falling asleep to the rhythmic pounding of the stone.

Surely, what she experienced next was far from reality, for the events she witnessed were completely implausible; And yet, she swore that she was awake the whole time, witnessing and participating in what she saw next. She awoke to find the boulder was carved crudely into some kind of figure, at least partially, that formed the upper torso of what was a rough, uneven Giratina. As rough as it was, it's hulking figure was still twice the size of Xerxes, the tip of the head nearly touching the ceiling of the cavern. The body and lower part weren't carved out, however, so it would be difficult to guess what his complete appearance was to be.

Xerxes almost fainted when she saw Dusk laying on the ground, holding but an exceptionally sturdy shard of stone cloaked in the ethereal bile from his hands. It was painful to see him like this, although there was naught to be done now, as he was passed out far before she awoke. Aside from this, and only now grabbing her attention, she saw a hulking Honchkrow staring up at the figure, admiring it with a sort of disdain in his eyes. He didn't seem to care for Dusk, but for the statue, and the statue alone.