Contest Spectacular, Pt 2

*Yep, still a filler. By the way, the ending to this is kinda important. Oh, I should mention that I'll be updating Mondays and Fridays.

Eros was nerve wracked at the sight of the audience. He could barely fight, how could he perform? Hank must've noticed this, as he said, "Don't worry, you'll do great." His words and expression didn't match, showing he was nervous too. However, if Hank was nervous and competed enough so that the fans went wild for him, then Eros could do it too!

Eros suddenly filled with confidence. The audience noticed this and cheered louder, ever boosting the morale of Eros. The smaller two of the other contestants smiled at him, proud of the false impression of an honest nature that Eros showed. He was ready to cheat, and not only cheat, but cheat badly, as to even disqualify the others. Eros was ready.

First Pichu walked up and down the catwalk with its trainer, giving a very impressive performance and portraying its cuteness well. Next up was Fennekin, who didn't seem as impressive as Pichu in the aspect of cuteness. As Fennekin returned, there was a pause to let the audience calm down its cheering. In this time, Eros decided converse maliciously with Fennekin, starting with this:

"Good job! I'm sorry I said you didn't look tough earlier."

This was met with a look of approval. "It's alright. It's not like you meant it."

"Well, I mean, don't make any assumptions, but... You did great!"

A hint of anger came across the Fennekin. "What do you mean, don't make assumptions?"

"Well, honestly, you look a bit frail for your kind, but that's alright. After all, I don't think the girls are as strong as the boys."

"How dare you-" a look of distraught came across the Fennekin, but it was already Eros' turn to take the walk.

Eros was starting to tremble, even after only a few steps. Having Hank at his side didn't help him too much, but he managed to get about halfway out on the stage without freaking out. The crowd was roaring, but they were cheering just as loud for everyone else too, weren't they? Eros then realized that there was a scoreboard on at least three parts of the upper stadium; By the looks of it, he was tied with Fennekin, where Pichu was in the lead. Furfrou didn't get any votes yet, but it might put him behind if it did... Eros decided to give a small wave to the audience, which somehow boosted his score between Fennekin's and Pichu's. From what little he knew of the show, a fraction of the score came from the audience, while another came from the judges. Eros didn't realize that he had already made it to the back of the stage again, ending his performance and placing him right below Pichu. Fennekin definitely looked nervous, but the Pichu seemed calm and collected.

The Furfrou spoke to Eros in a condescending tone, "Hah. Watch how it's done, little baby."

Eros was slightly confused. "Aren't babys cute though?"

"T-that's not what I meant."

Eros coughed in a way that let Furfrou hear, "Dunce."

The Furfrou gave a rude look towards Eros, but it was time for it to go on stage. There was some charm to the Furfrou, but alone it was no threat. It impeded Eros' score more than Pichu's, though, so it upset Eros in the slightest. Eros thought to himself, 'Maybe I could use his ego against him...'

As the Furfrou returned to it's position, Eros made the attempt to try and push it against its best interest by saying, "Quite the trainer. Say, which one of you is the dog, and which one's the bitch?"

The Furfrou immediately snapped its jaws at Eros and started spewing the vilest of words, the most pleasant being, "I'm going to rip your fucking head off!" and "You better pray to Arceus that I don't bury your pokeball in the middle of nowhere!" This was taken as a series of violent barks and an anonymous outbreak by the humans, and one of the sturdier looking employees escorted the Furfrou and its trainer off the stage, the Furfrou still violently barking as it left. At this, the remaining Fennekin looked oddly relieved, while the Pichu looked sorta sad. As for the score, Eros' skyrocketed to the point where he was almost beating the Pichu, down by the smallest count, but the Fennekin wasn't too far behind. The crowd on stage then quickly made their ways back and grouped with each other to await the next round.