Chapter 3

-Samantha's Pov-

I had awoken in the hospital bed, again, but to be awakened by chatter in the room.

I noticed the Sidemen returned early in the morning to pick me up. Josh was the first to notice me awake.

Josh nudged the others, allowing them to put their full attention on me.

"Why good morning, Samantha." Simon said, sitting down into a chair next to the bed.

I rubbed my eyes, with a yawn I said, "Good morning guys. Why you here so early?"

They looked to Simon for an answer, as if he brought them here.

"Umm... we didn't know what time to pick you up. We didn't have your number either, so we decided that we would come early just incase."

I laughed, thanking them, then asking for their phones so I could enter my number. They did the same for me.

We all exchanged our phones, with me having them all at once except mine, putting my name as Sam for all of them.

When I got my phone back, I looked at all the names.

Si- Simon
Jide- JJ
Helmet boy- Vikk &
Josh- well, you get who that is.

I giggled a bit, laughing at Vikk's. Helmet boy? I guess I will find out why soon enough.

"We already checked to see if it was okay if you could go when you wake up, and you were fine. We even signed you out." JJ said.

A grin grew across my face with the thought of leaving this place. I told the guys I was going to get changed out of my hospital gown, and then we would leave. I noticed a new t-shirt in the pile. It said SDMN in blue and purple letters at the top.

I stared at the guys with the t-shirt. They just explained that the gave it to me, since most of my clothes weren't clean, and it was on the house. I seriously need to repay these guys back, they are way to generous.

I took the shirt and my other clothes and changed and did my hair to where it was nice, but not formal.

Returning to all the guys, I noticed Simon staring again, but not into my eyes, just at me as a whole.

I blushed, letting a small giggle escape me.

He finally snapped him self back, and looked embarrased.

We headed into the car. We didn't take separate cars, and we all took Vikk's car.

Along the way, I grabbed my phone and headphones and played Royalty by Conor Maynard. (THIS SONG MAKES ME THINK OF SIMON SO MUCH. THANK YOU @/SIDEMENISBAES ON INSTA FOR GETTING ME SO ATTACHED.)

If I had the money, let me tell you how it'd be,
I'd take over the country, everyone would bow to me,
Sit up in my palace, and baby you would be my queen,
We'd run this ship together, just you wait and see...

We'll be royalty [x2]
(I know, I know, I know)

I started to sing it the song aloud, but in a small voice, whispering.

I know we're broke right now,
girl, I guarantee that I will work this out,
Yeah, see I've got this plan,
Are you in or out?
I need to understand
Trips to Rio, five star meals,
Girl, don't quit on me now,
If I gotta beg or steal, no big deal
Oh let me break it down

If I had the money, let me tell you how it'd be,
I'd take over the country, everyone would bow to me,
Sit up in my palace, and baby you would be my queen,