Chapter 44

-Simon's Pov-

I went off to the mall with Josh, leaving the girls to go whatever they wanted, which was usually just girl talk or gossip.

Josh drove us using his car, unaware of why we were going. "Can you tell me now why we are going to the mall?" He said waiting at a stoplight.

I kept a straight face. "This is really important. I can't tell you until we get in there."

He groaned with annoyance. "Please."

I shook my head.

We finally walked up into the mall, and I pulled Josh up to a jewelry store. "Why are we at a jewelry st- oh. Your gonna-" Realization hit Josh in the face.

"I need your help. I need to find the perfect one for her, and I need for you to keep your mouth shut for the next week."

He grinned widely. "How are you going to surprise her?"

"Secrets, my friend. I am gonna do it all by myself, and hopefully it will be just as perfect as our first date." I said.

I pulled him over to the engagement ring section, and started to point at a bunch of rings.

Josh shook his head in disapproval. "You know nothing about girls, do you, Simon?"

I shrugged slightly. "Well, Simon. Knowing Samantha like I do, she is gonna want a halo ring, and she wants the diamond to maybe be in a square shape, knowing her style and personal preference."

I stared at him in disbelief. "I swear you are secretly a girl or something. You know way to much about this stuff."

We went up to one of the ladies behind the cases, and gave them the information that Josh had told me, and directed us to a section of rings that fit our description.

Josh pointed out a few, but they just didn't seem like her. I looked around the entire bunch, and I saw this magnificent ring in the back, and was stunning.

I asked the lady behind the table to pull it out for Josh to see, and I swear he almost shed a tear. "That's the one." He said, and slid the box over to me.

It was a fairly simple ring, it had a rounded square shape as the edges, and the main diamond in the center. Diamonds completely surrounded it, making it shine from all directions. (MEDIA)

I bought the ring fully, and threw it into my hoodie pocket, somewhere that Samantha never looks in.

Josh walked back with me. "She is gonna love it." He said to me genuinely, and unlocked the car doors.

"Thanks man. Let's just hope she says yes then."

-Samantha's Pov-

Josh and Simon left about an hour ago, going to the mall, leaving me to talk with all the girls.

Everyone was pretty much starting out a new life in them. With the engagements and Veronica being pregnant, me, Tami, & Freya were the only ones who hasn't started this 'new life'.

All the others were bragging about their boyfriends/fiancé while we sat in our little circle, talking about random things, and it came for us to talk about the 1 year anniversary date with Simon.

"What do you think makes it so special?" Tami asked me.

"I don't really know. All I know is that I have to dress fancy."

Freya asked me a question. "Do you think he is gonna do what he did for your guys first date? I would melt for that to happen."

I shrugged. "I don't really know what to expect. Yet Simon is the kind of guy that doesn't repeat himself when it comes to romance. So I don't see the first date idea being reused."

The other girls sighed. "Aww. That was the most romantic thing in the world! You can't top that!" Tami told me.

I laid back, in pure confusion for next week, so I just changed the subject. "So, Freya, how are you and Josh doing?"

She smiled. "Well me and him are gonna go on our own personal vacation next week in Paris. We are gonna go visit everything we missed last time we went, and hopefully go to the top of the Effiel Tower again and look down onto the entire city." She looked up, as if imagining it in her head.

"Well, do you think he is gonna ask you the magical question while you two are there?" Tami asked her.

"Guys. Josh isn't gonna prepose to me. We both agreed to not get engaged until we are 25, so we can see the world before settling down."

I gave a small applause. "Very mature. My parents always told me that. 'When you get into a relationship, don't rush into it.' I don't see Simon preposing anytime soon for me."

All the girls looked at me. "Why not? You guys are practically a married couple, you certainly love him enough for the commitment, and Simon loves you the same. I am certain you would say yes if he asked you."

I shrugged. "You are right. But it really depends on the moment I guess."

I didn't really honestly know how I would react if Simon asked me to marry him. I would probably have a panic attack, of all things. But, I didn't really want to think about marriage anymore.

"Hey guys." The other two girls came up to us.

We all greeting her and Allison. "What's going on girls? And where is Veronica? I could have sworn she was here." I said.

"She is going to get some food from the kitchen. You can't really judge a pregnant lady for getting food because she is almost 9 nine months pregnant."

"This is very true." Tami noted.

Veronica walked threw the doorway with two slices of cold pizza. "You good?" Allison asked her.

She nodded and leaned against the wall beside us, and then placed one pizza on her stomach, causing all of us to laugh a little.

"You know, I wanna get pregnant just to have a portable table." I said, jokefully.

Veronica looked at me. "Yeah, but that is one of the few advantages. Pregnancy is very annoying. You have morning sickness, carrying 30 pounds on your stomach, the constant kicking of the baby at your ribs, and the-" Veronica paused.

We saw water leak onto the floor. We all gasped.

"JJ!" She screamed out.

Within a second we saw JJ appear at the doorway. "What is it?" He said, panicking a little.

"You ready to be a father?" She said, looking at him.

He nodded. He picked Veronica off the ground and carried her out the door and into the car.

"JOSH! WE HAVE TO FINISH THAT RECORDING LATER. VERONICA'S WATER BROKE." He screamed up the stairs, causing our eardrums to nearly bust.

All the girls looked at each other. "Um.." Tami said.

"Who's is ready for the first Sidebaby?" I said.

÷Author's Note÷

To me, this is honestly a horrible chapter...

BUT SIMON IS GONNA ASK SAM TO MARRY HER & JJ IS GONNA BE A FATHER. ASDFGHJKL.

What do you think the gender is gonna be? Any names you think it is gonna be?

Here are three girls names and three boys names. One of them I am gonna use. Choose the one you like the best ;)

Skylar
Scarlet
Kayla

Mason
Ethan
Jackson

But yeah.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist