Chapter 28

-Samantha's Pov-

Weeks have passed since the vacation in Hawaii, everything was healed for the both of us, and now I was finally relaxing without the need to record since then.

I plopped down onto Simon's bed and waited for him to finally finish his last bit of editing so we could just hang around, doing whatever.

"Hey Si. How long do you think you will be?" I asked him.

He turned around from his red gaming chair and gave me his honest answer. "Maybe 45 minutes to the maximum. The video's audio is all messed up and I got to fix it." He told me. "Go bug Vikk or Josh while I do this, and then I can hang with my beautiful girlfriend."

I looked around, jokingly. "Where is she? Are you cheating on me?"

He giggled and turned back to his computer to start where he left off.

I got up and went to my room, changing my casual clothes to some lazy day clothes as I started to feel uncomfortable in them.

I pulled out my mint green shirt and black leggings, and put them on. I looked around my room and spotted the glasses I never wear, and took out my contacts and threw my glasses onto my face, and pulled my wild hair into a messy bun. (MEDIA)

I walked into Josh's room seeing him set up his camera for his new challenge video. "Need any help?" I asked him ask I peaked through the doorway.

He put his memory card into the camera, and said, "I think I am good, Sam. Thanks for asking though."

I shrugged and went into Tami's and Vikk's room. (Yes they live together now :P)

I saw a sleeping Vikk and I saw Tami over him, taking photos of him since he did look adorable when he is sleeping.

She heard me come in, and put her fingers to her lips, telling me to be quiet.

"He has the worst sleep schedule in the entire house. I finally convince him to go to bed, and I don't want to wake him." She whispered to me.

I nodded. "Is that why you are taking pictures?" I said.

She blushed slightly at my answer. "I hardly see this guy sleeping and whenever he does, you cannot say no to this piece of adorable. Also, he doesn't like me taking them, so I use it whenever I want something, and not in a bad way."

I walked out, and walked back into Simon's room since I still had nothing to do, where he had his hands in his hair, obviously fustrated with the music.

I walked over to him, laying both of my hands onto his shoulders. "Hey babe, why don't you take a break. Don't want you to stress yourself out to much."

He took his hands off of his head, and nodded in agreement.

I plopped down onto his bed, and got comfortable. He did the same, on the other side of the bed.

He cradled me into his arms, and turned the television on and turned on Netflix. "Netflix and chill?" He asked me. (LITERAL N&C. THEY ARE NOT GETTING SOME YA PERVERTS)

"Wouldn't agree more." I told him.

~~~

After 3 seasons of {random tv series on netflix} we started to talk about random stuff.

"Why don't you wear glasses? You look really cute in them, by the way." Simon said, as he pushed the glasses I was wearing slowly up my face.

I shrugged. "Well, I never really liked glasses. It probably has to do with the fact that I was called a dork and nerd with them on, and I switched from glasses to contacts and most of the insults stopped. Some of them stayed, terrorizing my childhood as I grew up, calling me ugly with or without them. But, I wasn't on edge as I once was, so I didn't cut or anything, if you were worried, Si."

I felt his chest slowly drop down. "Good, but that still doesn't mean that they should have treated you like that because inside and out you are a beautiful human being." He said, tracing my jawline as he spoke, and them laying a gentle kiss onto my cheek.

"Same." I told him giggling.

He started to tickle my sides and I laughed. "Simon stop, you know I am weaker than you." I told him in between breathing for air.

He laid back down onto his side after my comment. "At least you finally admitted it. I know you are strong, but you ain't that strong." He said playfully.

I laid onto my side facing toward him. "Arm wrestle me then. I know I could be you in that." I pointed toward his arms. "Especially with these things you call muscles." Squeezing his arm.

He jumped up from the bed, and pulled out his camera. "Really?" I asked him as he put his memory card in.

He gave me a confused look. "What?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Do you really need to record? Today is my day off, and I am not in the mood to be in front of a camera."

He placed the camera back onto his desk where he got it from. "Okay, got it. But I will still beat you."

We raced each other down the stairs, and pushed ourselves into the kitchen to were the arm wrestle between Tobi and him went down.

Harry was visiting and came to check what all the noise was about. He walked in, saw us at the table, and walked away. "Arm wrestling?" He said heading back to where ever he came from.

"Yep." I yelled back at him.

We started at the countdown of 3.. 2.. 1.. and then it began.

For about 5 seconds, our hands were in the center, fighting against our strength until one of us, which was me, gave out. He slammed my hand against the table and did a small victory dance.

"God dammit, Simon." I said, slamming my hand against the table in defeat.

He put his hand onto his mouth and gasped playfully. "Watch your language young lady." He told me.

We both laughed and headed up the stairs giggling, hand in hand.

"You know, you are still really strong for a girl. If you got a first hit in a fight with me, you could easily take me down." He said to me.

"Are you just saying that cause you feel bad for me and that I am your girlfriend?"

He shrugged. "A bit of both. You are really strong, and I want to make you feel good, so yeah. I think you are really strong Sam, just not as strong as me."

"Alright. Well, I am going to bed. I need a nap, why don't you go finish your editing, and wake me up later?"

"But I want to join you. You are really cute whenever you sleep." He told me, tapping my nose.

"Fine. I propose a compromise, you do your editing and I sleep in your room. That a deal?"

He shook his head in agreement.

He took me to his room, laid me into his bed gently, and walked over to his computer, and blew a gentle kiss at me. "Love you."

"Love you too." And I drifted off into sleep.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷ I UPDATED. FINALLY. School is nearly impossible to update for me, escepially when I have so much editing for media arts projects that I have.

But nonetheless, I still update for you guys, the same that the Sidemen upload for us. I will try and get a schedule down for me writing and editing, but it will take time obviously.

But can we just look at how adorable Simon is in this chapter? 100% ADORABLE.

But if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist