Chapter 12

-Samantha's Pov-

I woke up in my bedroom. I remembered everything from yesterday and smiled.

Looked around and saw a note on the desk. It read:

'Hey Sam :)

Me and the guys will be out setting up our date so we won't be home. We told the girls that they can help you get ready with all of your girly stuff. See you tonight at 6 ;)

-Simon ❤'

I smiled widely. I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs to find Allison watching a football game on the television, and Tami eating breakfast in the kitchen.

I came into the kitchen and grabbed a poptart, and popped it into the toaster.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I heard Tami ask me.

I turned around to face her. "Excited is an understatement. How about ecstatic?" I said, jumping up and down.

"So what are you gonna wear tonight? Me and Allison have to dress up as well." She told me.

I smiled as I got my warm poptart out, taking a bite out of it before speaking again. "Well, it is nice to know you guys are joining in." I looked back to see Allison behind me, eating an apple. "Do you guys want to help pick something out with me?"

They shook their heads in agreement.

We ran up the stairs, and ran straight to my closet. I told them were all my dresses were, and scanned through them. "He said be semi-formal, so nothing too fancy, girls."

They began to pick out outfit after outfit, matching everything with everything, but I didn't like the outfits. Allison finally picked out my old black dress that had a sequin effect with a red blazer. (MEDIA)

"How about this one? Not to fancy, and looks super cute, don't you think?" She asked me.

Me and Tami looked at it in awe. "It is perfect." I replied, smiling like an idiot again.

We put the dress down onto my bed, and looked for a pair of shoes to go with it.

I found a pair of black heels with black bows on top that went perfectly with the dress. "I like these." I said, showing them to the girls.

"Nice touch, Evans." Allison said, grabbing the heels, and placing them on the floor next to my dress.

We grabbed some jewelry to go with, and I headed to the bathroom for me to take a shower, so the girls can start doing my hair and makeup.

I walked out in my pajamas, waiting until later for me to put on my dress, telling the girls I was just about ready.

I blow dried my hair, and let the girls do their magic, since I didn't know the first thing about this stuff.

Allison did my makeup and Tami did my hair, so they both did their part.

Allison applied the last bit of eyeshadow, before both girls looked back at their work.

"All done. You look amazing Samantha." Said Allison.

Tami smiled. "She really does."

I started for feel a bit aggravated, not seeing what I looked like. "Can I turn around now?"

They spun me around, and it literally took my breath away.

My hair was straightened at the top, and as it went down, the hair started to curl, leaving it to perfectly framed my face.

I looked at my makeup, seeing eyeshadow that complimented my blue eyes. The perfect shade of lipstick and lip gloss came across my now smiling lips. My eyebrows were filled, making them look perfect.

I looked absolutely stunning, I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to ruin the makeup.

"It looks amazing guys. Thank you guys so much!" I said turning around and hugged them around the neck.

They both laughed. "No problem. We have about two hours left, wanna go watch some television while we go get ready?" Allison asked me and I went to watched some Doctor Who. (I don't know man. It is the only show that I 100% know they show in the UK..)

I heard Allison and Tami come down the stairs laughing at their own jokes to each other.

I saw Tami come down in a red dress that came down to her kness that matched her curly red hair.

Allison wore a complete different type of dress. She wore a blue dress, to match her eyes and her straight hair, and it went down to her ankles, but was really lightweight, so it wasn't too fancy, and wore little makeup.

"Well don't you guys look gorgeous? " I said waiting at the bottom of the steps.

Tami replied back. "Well, we are doing this for you, so we had to dress our best."

They finished walking down the stairs, and I thanked them, going to get changed for my date with Simon.

I took a final look in the mirror, and I took it all in.

I was getting ready to go on a date with an amazing guy, and all of his friends were helping out. I looked absolutely stunning, in something that was even my best outfit.

The girls came in, absolutely stunned at our work. "Simon is a lucky guy to date such a beautiful girl like you, Samantha." Tami told me.

"It is a little overwhelming though, everything he is doing for me, and we haven't even gone on our first date." I said, breathing in.

Allison came over to me, grabbing me on the shoulders from behind. "Samantha, he is doing this because you are his first love interest of his entire life. He wouldn't of done it if you weren't special to him."

I started to feel the pressure I was beginning to feel lift of me. "Your right. I am incredibly lucky to have Simon, I guess, I just didn't want to screw everything up, but I don't think I can screw this up." I said, sighing in relief.

We went downstairs, and waited until the girls had to leave, leaving me to wait for the night to begin.

And then the door knocked, causing me to jump in excitement.

"And let it begin." I told myself and opened the door.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷I know, you guys probably were expecting the date in this chapter, but I wanted the night to be an entire chapter and it is a REALLY long chapter :)

Well, I will see you guys in the next chapter, and see ya!

-TheBaconist